Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by bigsupa

tried on my pair last night...dont feel the whole snug fit i wore my size too.. my midsole didnt seem too secure...these and the 95s are gonna break my pocket..

Foamposites don't have a midsole...

he probably meant the carbon plate... wow i hope i can get my hands on them next week, they way its looking they not gonna last

What's you guys opinion on pys should I pull the trigger since I'm going to be in school friday

Originally Posted by sloanboy

What's you guys opinion on pys should I pull the trigger since I'm going to be in school friday

Well depending on what the tax is where you live, you are going to end up paying something close
to that anyway.

Still not a fan of foams, so yet another easy pass for me.

I do know EVERYONE will have these on in the DMV this weekend.

For those of you who are on the fence about sizing, I would suggest go half a size up than what you normally wear. Just tried these on. 

Coppin off PYS. Its the same price if I was to go in store and buy retail I paid 220 for the coppers and the eggplants so why leave the house lol

Coppin off PYS. Its the same price if I was to go in store and buy retail I paid 220 for the coppers and the eggplants so why leave the house lol

some people just dont follow the rules.........smh anywho i copped off pys no tax and they are running a free shipping special for the time final price 219 and already got my order confirmation as well......

Do you think these shoes will be sold out on the first day? I won't be able to get them until Saturday.

Pulled the trigger on PYS...school in the middle of no where. Not feelin the 5 hour drive home with the storm on its way.

Originally Posted by redsfan3

Do you think these shoes will be sold out on the first day? I won't be able to get them until Saturday.

There's plenty to go around. So, no they aren't going to sell out first day...

Just paid for a pair for $210. I'm in the middle of no where for school and $210 is already cheaper than retail + tax at the nearest location anyway

Saw these up close today and
eek.gif
pimp.gif
! The sole looks pretty clear. There's a little tint of blue but not like in some of the earlier pics of them. I'm coppin. Can't wait til Friday.

Back
Top Bottom