Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

smh.gif
@ how slept-on the silver colorway is (when it comes to Foam Pros).

Anymore info on these? HOH? QS? Urban release? GR? I need answers!!

them og pro's are icey, could of got a pair for 200 but changed my mind cause they were not my size... definetly looking foward to these.. i love my silver pro's

Pros are so underated its crazy...except pearls.

Makes em easier to get, so i guess thats a good thing.

Those black/pros ^ up there are Sick....supposed to be meetin up for a pair this fri.

I copped foamposite pro b royal and removed the swiss, but it cracked =(
the need 2 be undeadstocked on or before the HoH foam. word.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Pros are so underated its crazy...except pearls.

Makes em easier to get, so i guess thats a good thing.

Those black/pros ^ up there are Sick....supposed to be meetin up for a pair this fri.

Agreed, everyone else is wearing Coppers and Eggs, and I'm wearing Foam Lites and Pros.

So do we have any news on these as to when they're dropping or if they even are dropping? This thread has been dead for a looooooong time

Glad to see that the foam craze has died down a bit... easier to cop... i need these and royal ones and ill be set as far as my favs go...

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Glad to see that the foam craze has died down a bit... easier to cop... i need these and royal ones and ill be set as far as my favs go...

How exactly did you determine that?

Haha... let me clear this up before everybody starts D!ck ridin on this comment^^^... as far as down south is concerned, the pearl release will not be so hyped up... Just an opinion ppl, calm down...

Interesting that osneaker has a nice size run considering they release so far away. Price isn't that bad. I'd want to see the tags tho so I can confirm they aren't last yrs version.

Back
Top Bottom