Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by Hennyluver

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Went ahead and copped a 9.5 from Air-Randy, after all the calculations price isn't too bad to get them in hand months early.

I pulled the trigger on this yesterday as well. Free shipping + Bing Cashback is a good look.

Did you guys message him first to see if he had your size, or just buy?
Wrote him a message inquiring availability and got a reply confirming before I used "Buy It Now"

Cool, that's what I did. I'm just waiting on a reply. Was wondering if he responds quickly, because I did it yesterday.

I just got an email with Shipment Tracking and Order Status Info. I would assume you should get the same soon if you paid yesterday.

I did the same. Sent him a message and he responded instantly. Sent payment yesterday and received tracking today. Hopefully they will be here by next Friday.

anybody have some input on how these run? the eggplants ran .5 size small, so i'm wondering if i should size up a half again

Hey what is the ebay name of the guy that everyone is buying these from? I keep searching and cant get any results

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Hey what is the ebay name of the guy that everyone is buying these from? I keep searching and cant get any results

air-randy_x_myhome-concept

i got a question for anybody who bought pearls from air-randy. how long does it usually take for the shoes to arrive? i bought mine last thursday and they shipped friday. i live in houston, tx and they still have not arrived. i thought it would only be like 3-5 days since its express mail. any answers are appreciated.

i got a question for anybody who bought pearls from air-randy. how long does it usually take for the shoes to arrive? i bought mine last thursday and they shipped friday. i live in houston, tx and they still have not arrived. i thought it would only be like 3-5 days since its express mail. any answers are appreciated.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

and man i miss that thread... wish mods never locked deleted it 
fixed
laugh.gif
smh.gif

glad i won't have to shell out money for the HOH's(not like i can even find my size anyway 
laugh.gif
) since these are looking the same but seriously.....if we can't get a white foamposite pro, how about a white foamposite one?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Around what time is the actual release date? I know the title says fall, but most shoes generally release beforehand.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

and man i miss that thread... wish mods never locked deleted it 
fixed
laugh.gif
smh.gif

glad i won't have to shell out money for the HOH's(not like i can even find my size anyway 
laugh.gif
) since these are looking the same but seriously.....if we can't get a white foamposite pro, how about a white foamposite one?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yeah I agree that would be cool these would do just fine
2n1zuas.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Around what time is the actual release date? I know the title says fall, but most shoes generally release beforehand.

Air Randy has November as the release date

When did Bing start doing instant cashback? I have two pending and I got this one back right away.

When did Bing start doing instant cashback? I have two pending and I got this one back right away.
been doing it for a while now.
sometimes its instant. sometimes it makes u wait.
i had to wait this time for my cashback for the pairs i order
spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Air Randy has November as the release date
^Randy is the man, but that release date would benefit his business, obviously
It was stated a long time ago this is a Sept. launch, meaning beginning of Autumn season

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^Randy is the man, but that release date would benefit his business, obviously
It was stated a long time ago this is a Sept. launch, meaning beginning of Autumn season

your right about that,  september it is, i wouldn't be suprised if we see them in late august tho

I learned my lesson waking up early to go to the mall to wait in line to get my coppers then 2 months later see them on the rack sitting pretty with the others and I live in baltimore!

Nike are juicing foamposites until they kill it

I want to cop off air randy, just emailed me back saying my size is good.

how does this Bing thing work?1

*edit*

Nevermind. got it, 10.5 on the way

pimp.gif

Wait...so I get a email from marqueesole saying they are being shipped. I look at the carrier being used and see Honk Kong Post. Noe that knda threw a red light to me. How long does it usually take to ship from Hong Kong to SF Bay Area?

Back
Top Bottom