Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

^ yea i know. but with everything Ive bought recently. and Vaca next week,I gotta hold off. tough decision,but have to.

^ cool yeah  ive been buying to much at stores and ebay thats how i got all those ebay bucks and bing cashback to get them for 79.00, love it that bing cashback is instant dont have to wait the 60 days no more unless its your first transaction 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

damn, those pics are looking nice. I might just end up getting a pair from sneakerape if they have my size.

anyone know if they are legit or not?

them joints are fire, wiith all the comparison pics i dont see that much of a difference, not like the 2010 eggs.. cant wait to get a pair, after all this madness in june i hope they are still available for the early pick up... im kinda starting to like these better than the hoh

Can anybody who has these already help with how these fit compared to the 09 eggplants? I normally wear a 9.5 but had to go up to a 10 for the eggplants.

i've always been a fan of these shoes but never had the chance to purchase them...do these run true to size?

I'm prolly a minority in saying that these look stupid with the icy clear soles ... the OG/02's crush these.

Originally Posted by VA380

I'm prolly a minority in saying that these look stupid with the icy clear soles ... the OG/02's crush these.

I agree with the OG statement. but chill saying they look stupid with clear soles ... naw man..

I love these as much as I love my 02's and 09's

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

woke up to these 
110j7ya.jpg

pimp.gif

really starting to like the blue sole, def. growing on me. not better than the '09 per se, but i can appreciate it as a slightly diff. shoe.

and yea sloan, the '09s had to grow on me, but once i saw enough shots and saw how the "pearl" in the paint looks and the way it changes, i was sold.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

Got Mine About A Week Ago From SneakerHotline.com, was a little pricey, but it was worth it to get em early. I heard ebay has em for a little cheaper than that too.

Here's some pics:

Didn't come with Factory Box...I don't think any of the early releases have the Original Box yet.

http://s386.photobucket.com/albums/oo301/beadlingb/?action=view&current=SDC12678.jpg

all pics look great but this.what happened here?

nice pick up guys. really tempting me to cop off ebay + cashback. but i MUST resist
grin.gif

Something Looks wrong, are they the same size. The check on the right looks like it sits higher than the left. Also the grooves.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

nice pics everyone..

and LOS, does that swoosh make that much of a difference?
Yea man. I can't really explain it. Ever since they came out with the blue pro's i was like, "why add the swoosh?" The fact the the shoe only had a tiny shoosh in the front and was all blue is what got me in the first place. Seeing Bibby rock the original Royal foams was like magic. I couldn't tell who made the shoe until I saw it in slam. No offense to anyone that likes pros, but I prefer ones. Although i'll admit these look better and better every time i see them 

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ thats a shame dude payed all that money for shoes to look like that 
eyes.gif
You act like its a big black ink blob on some white shoes, so wat if the check is sittin a couple of millimeters higher than the other, no one will ever notice that. ill still take em

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

eyes.gif
You act like its a big black ink blob on some white shoes, so wat if the check is sittin a couple of millimeters higher than the other, no one will ever notice that. ill still take em

QFT

eyes.gif

roll.gif

eyes.gif

Well if he payed that kind of money the shoes shouldn't look like that i didn't even say anything about grooves or check or anything that was the dude above me who posted that you need to read before you comment on something i was talking about the back of shoes one shoe was higher than the other. 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom