Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Wait...so I get a email from marqueesole saying they are being shipped. I look at the carrier being used and see Honk Kong Post. Noe that knda threw a red light to me. How long does it usually take to ship from Hong Kong to SF Bay Area?

I've gotten items quicker from Hong Kong than I have from California and Canada.

And why did you order from Marquee, when you could have gotten them from Randy for $70 cheaper? $330 versus $258 and then like another $5 in eBay Bucks.

I hate being a 14.... Wanted to cop from the eBay. But of course, 8-12 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Damn ever since i posted about air-randy was legit and good ya'll have been running threw his stock 
laugh.gif
 but to the guy asking about shipping time you would be suprise how quick shipments from hong kong will come it usually takes 3-5 days for you to get them to your door.

seems like he restocked, the numbers went up. There are a lot more ppl selling on the bay also, but Randy still has the best price

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Damn ever since i posted about air-randy was legit and good ya'll have been running threw his stock 
laugh.gif
 but to the guy asking about shipping time you would be suprise how quick shipments from hong kong will come it usually takes 3-5 days for you to get them to your door.

Price and also pics helped. The first pics with the blue tint didn't look too hot. Actual pictures look a lot better.

Originally Posted by mafiasco

randy when will you have more 9.5's?
and are these absolutely HoH exclusive?
shouldnt u ask him that on ebay?

and not a hoh exclusive

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

laugh.gif

Price and also pics helped. The first pics with the blue tint didn't look too hot. Actual pictures look a lot better.
Yeah the pics did make the shoes look a lot better than other pics posted and like J said these will not be hoh exclusive the 09's had HOH on box tag and these don't.

Woke up to this email from air-randy this morning. Kind of pissed and I hope he sent my 9.5 today since he is now saying they've sold out.....

i am sorry that we had send you the wrong shoes by mistake !! we send you the AJ 9 instead of the foamposite pearl !!!!

please kindly keep us inform once you had receipt the mistake package as we will need your help to send the package from your side to new york for us.

your package will be send from us asap ! thanks

sorry once again for the mistake here as we will keep in close touch with you !!!

best regards

that is #!+%#! up!

why yall buyin early like this if they aint HoH exclusive?

I copped the true blues off of him back in the day, but that was under special, obvious circumstances...

that is #$!@@! up!

I copped the true blues off of him back in the day, but that was under special, obvious circumstances...

I'm guessing, because we want too[/sarcasm]

They come out to like $253. $53 isn't much to get a pair of sneakers months early. Most of us spend a lot more than that on sneakers.

I want to be able to wear mine in the summer, not the winter, so it's worth it to me. I can wear these and not worry about them yellowing, and still get another pair or two when they release.

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Woke up to this email from air-randy this morning. Kind of pissed and I hope he sent my 9.5 today since he is now saying they've sold out.....

i am sorry that we had send you the wrong shoes by mistake !! we send you the AJ 9 instead of the foamposite pearl !!!!

please kindly keep us inform once you had receipt the mistake package as we will need your help to send the package from your side to new york for us.

your package will be send from us asap ! thanks

sorry once again for the mistake here as we will keep in close touch with you !!!

best regards

I responded:

I have no problem forwarding the shoes you sent to me in error to New York as long as you provide me with the postal fee for shipping. I have noticed that you are telling individuals that us 9.5 is now sold out. When will you be sending the correct (pearl foamposite pro 9.5us) shoes that I have ordered??

Hope he gets this resolved quickly...

Worse comes to worst, you can go up and get a 10. I have a half size up in silver foam pro. I advise that over going down a half a size. I did that with my black/reds and had to remove the insole.

laugh.gif

sucks for you bro. hope it all works out......but still.......
roll.gif
.......that sucks.

J0rdanXIII - that sucks man.
his listings now say only size 11 sold out so he might have 9.5s left. i know i ordered a few 9.5s yesterday and he shipped this am. hopefully, my order isnt messed up too.

It sucks, I ordered knowng that people had good experiences with him. I have yet to get a response from the email I sent him. Just hope he doesnt think I am shipping shoes to New York on my dime.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

that is #$!@@! up!

I'm guessing, because we want too[/sarcasm]

They come out to like $253. $53 isn't much to get a pair of sneakers months early. Most of us spend a lot more than that on sneakers.

I want to be able to wear mine in the summer, not the winter, so it's worth it to me. I can wear these and not worry about them yellowing, and still get another pair or two when they release.
Yep actually we are getting them cheaper because u add tax to 200.00 so me retail is 215.00 total 38.00 to have them early is worth it 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom