Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

Nike retroing foamposites as if there gonna go out of style
laugh.gif

i want these bad. I can't find these is a 13. So, to satisfy my sweet tooth I pre-ordered infrared pack.

These are clearly a super GR, gotta love Nike. Had dudes getting arrested outside of HOH and come back and release em so everyone can have a pair. Thought I'd regret flipping pairs but I don't.

I'll post pics later to prove that 2009 was the first actual Pearl. The og and 2002 pairs are white. Fans Nick named them pearls tho.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I'll post pics later to prove that 2009 was the first actual Pearl. The og and 2002 pairs are white. Fans Nick named them pearls tho.

bro, everybody and their mothers know that, thats why some people complained when the HOH version came out and now that these are coming out also......Get over it
eyes.gif

that don't change the fact that your a pedophile/vampire and will most likely be the butt of everyones jokes come june at hoh when those blk red foams drop.  you gon wear that avirex shirt to this release?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

that don't change the fact that your a pedophile/vampire and will most likely be the butt of everyones jokes come june at hoh when those blk red foams drop.  you gon wear that avirex shirt to this release?
I think the black and red's are gonna be a GR, too many dudes on the bay got them around $270-$300 shipped.

Originally Posted by curtisboy

its so easy to grab foamposites now in days soon the volt pros will be selling for under retail

Foams were always easy to get if you wanted them when they were released, it's no different. They always had a niche fanbase, now they're just general released for the hypebeast. The only ones that were hard to get were the house of hoops ones.

Now the price is steep, because people weren't buying them to resell, and you could wear the hell of Foams and Foam Pros. Most sneakers 8-13 years old are going to be rare and expensive, add to it, you don't have to worry about cloudy bubbles and crumbling.

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

I think the black and red's are gonna be a GR, too many dudes on the bay got them around $270-$300 shipped.

i was kinda thinking the same because dudes on ebay have them listed and they have the shoes on hand as well.

Back
Top Bottom