Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

way too many circulating out there

Is there a pic of 2010 2009 2002 and 1997 pearls all close to DS that would be awesome (and not for comparing purposes just to catch the epicness in one shot)

I saw a bunch of heads wearing these in Georgetown today. I think I like them better in the box than on the foot.

Originally Posted by bigj505

yea i saw everyone and their momma with them on.

true story
laugh.gif

Oh hell yes, it's true!!! Damn...B'More luvs some Dopes (Foams to the rest of the country).

I like the quality on these joints imma cop a second pair just gotta stack some money for bills first.

went to check these out today. these aint the pearl foamposite pro this the dookie water foamposite pro. easy pass.

they definetly dont fit the same like the coppers, those were tight . these pearls fit like a 10, i wear 9.5. they fresh though, they kind of feel like i dont have to break into them, probably can even do a size 9...

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by bigj505

yea i saw everyone and their momma with them on.

true story
laugh.gif
Oh hell yes, it's true!!! Damn...B'More luvs some Dopes (Foams to the rest of the country).
for bmore bragging purposes, a store at security got inventory from pg plaza because the plaza wasnt moving pairs like bmore was
happy.gif

i hope they do like 9-10 restocks like the coppers so i can load up on da fitty

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

Originally Posted by youngcurse

DMV heads pg plaza is sitting on alot of pairs. i decided to wait it out for that discount.

Definitely. Got my one pair. I'll let em sit around til the prices come down since there seems to be a ton of em out there. Only thing Im coppin in da near future are those blue AM95s, so I should have cake to spare...

happy.gif

Hope So Mane... How Long Yall Think These Are Gonna Be In The Store.? (Not Online)

decided to hold off on copping a 2nd pair, at least until they are on disco. i already got 1 pair that i copped back in june and i have only rocked those 2 times. these do not run small at all, they are true to size or maybe even a half size big imo.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

they definetly dont fit the same like the coppers, those were tight . these pearls fit like a 10, i wear 9.5. they fresh though, they kind of feel like i dont have to break into them, probably can even do a size 9...

Glad i'm not the only one who noticed this.. Usually i'm an 11.5, I took an 11 in these.. They are so soft on the foot, not heavy and 'brickish' feeling like the coppers and eggplants, really odd.. Even my "cough drops" hate that term, black and red pair feel stiffer and those were a recent release.

BTW I'll probably get a 3rd pair if they are around on a 50, I don't know why since I have the original and 02 pearls, but I like them a lot. What's funny is though, is that I prob wont ever wear them anytime soon since whenever a new re retro comes out I wear the older one just to be 'different' lol

Happy to see those who scooped enjoying them...

3 observations:

1) some of yall are extremely corny

2) why are so many of yall acting shocked about the color? As if they have been floating around ebay for months and didn't drop last yr?

3) Many people who copped are some of the many who were hating on these last yr...
laugh.gif
funny what a yr does...FA by me still has a bunch of pairs...looks like these be around like Blk/trans red...
wink.gif

Oh and shoutout to the homie U&C for hittin a %%!#$ wit the info about JJ
pimp.gif
...even tho they flaked
indifferent.gif

I don't have the pairs from years back..so these are acceptable to me. The color is obviously different but it's still a nice shoe...don't see why all the hate on it...*shrug*..

no problem Grizz. I know you were looking to cop, and the discount was
pimp.gif
thanks Kalv for hitting me up
pimp.gif

but too bad JJ flaked. that "free" two day shipping they offfered was not cutting it. Cnceled the order asap, and on top of it, they still withdrew the $ and i won't have it til probably tuesday.
smh.gif

These will be like black/red foams and copped on 50
pimp.gif
but for now Ill take a pair with a 30% 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yesss NIKE in knew you were going to come through for the kid. paticence is a virtue. $120 baby!!!!!!!

rico where you at...playa price FTW
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i bet the same people bashin swoosh and how they were happy these weren't discounted for $120 are hitting their connects for a swoosh hook-up
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom