Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

thats not even Pearl. Its champagne if anything. quite ugly....the blue tint soles just dont go with the shoe color.

I must say though, 2 things... Yes I like my 02's and the OG's better, well because it was the benchmark set for all retros.. But these are really nice in person, under bright light they aren't all creamy looking like in pictures or darker light. You can't really transcend through the computer how they really look. My sole also isn't bright blue, like in earlier pic's either..

Last but not least, to anyone who wore them already (wore one of my pairs to the gym) , out of ANY recent retro in the past few years, do you notice how comfortable these are??? They feel more like my OG Royal's, soft around the foot and while walking in them, softer foam, not all stiff and brick feeling.. I have worn several Foams from 06 to current date recently, and I did notice that. But after wearing my Original Royal's today, and then throwing these on, they felt just as good surprisingly.

On another note, my one pair was flawless. I didn't bother looking at my second pair until I got home, has glue stains on the suede around the lace holes, and on the foam :/ Going to exchange them tomorrow!

I really hope that the blue tint doesn't hurt the yellowing process...pearl foams with yellowed/gum soles
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

DrKickologist yeah no need to go hard on these they're everywhere w/ restocks coming in a few days...btw were u there last nite or this morning?

@ KickzNY
I was there last night when they had the DJ spinnin had us wait and did a Raffle wit our wristband # and let us cop the kicks after......

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

yooooooo i heard 3rd Ave footlocker in the BX was retarted..

and Fordham Footlocker was also retarted. SMH

damn dudes beasting full out.. and damn dont people work? waiting on lines at 8 Clock in the AM

i went to fordham dudes was out there like they was giving out free lunches

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

yooooooo i heard 3rd Ave footlocker in the BX was retarted..

and Fordham Footlocker was also retarted. SMH

damn dudes beasting full out.. and damn dont people work? waiting on lines at 8 Clock in the AM

i went to fordham dudes was out there like they was giving out free lunches

LOL....they was hungry.....

Copped my pair today at fairfield commons here in virginia, these are only my second pair of foams but I love these.

i love shoes but this is the world we live in
i go out buy some shoes
come in here and brag
lol ... just a very simple thought

paid $190 flat. I like them alot but my 02's still have a special place in my heart but still the 10's are a very good replacement no complaints over here.
sick.gif
yeah i don't need these...got my 2002's basically deadstock.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

paid $190 flat. I like them alot but my 02's still have a special place in my heart but still the 10's are a very good replacement no complaints over here.
sick.gif
yeah i don't need these...got my 2002's basically deadstock.

I Hate Myself...
smh.gif

Wont Be Able To Copp Till Possibly Next Week.
sick.gif
 Which Wont Be Happining In My Area....
mad.gif

the pearl coating gives the foamposite pro a more "sleek" look rather than the 02's coating, more stylish and it sticks out....judging by the pic's online of course.

but like how it always goes with the majority of sneakerheads, the shoes that came out years ago will always be held to a higher standard for some reason, main reason is because the quality has took  a step down....but in this case, the quality is the same....just diff colors.

2010 pearls>>>>>>>>

still not copping though, funds are near extinct, plus my love for them went down as the months came close to release date.....kind of was waiting for the royals until they got pushed back to next year.

still not sure why these are compared to the 02s other than the fact that they have the same nickname.
2 different colorways altogether.

Originally Posted by bigj505

still not sure why these are compared to the 02s other than the fact that they have the same nickname.
Your right about that but some people don't really having reason skills that's why they question so much and wanna compare.....

Originally Posted by youngcurse

DMV heads pg plaza is sitting on alot of pairs. i decided to wait it out for that discount.
Word thats good to here. I Cant cop these until next week smfh :ohwell:

I think we owe the DMV sneaker lovers for making foams popular cause they were on these before us NY heads we were into uptowns, Jays and certain basketball shoes but Foams always been the DMV official sneaker 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

NDC HAS ALL SIZES

Yeaa, still up today. It's been making me contemplate getting another pair. But since it seems these are overly mass produced, they may hit the outlets and I can pick up some steals 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

DMV heads pg plaza is sitting on alot of pairs. i decided to wait it out for that discount.

good look...
ay does anyone know if these released in a 7 or 7.5??

Originally Posted by bigj505

Definitely feel you bigj. Thats why I didnt want them at first, they werent a viable replacement for the originals. The 02s are white; these 2010 are more of a cream color. Either way, its a nice colorway, I seen them on someone yesterday. So uhhhh, check ur pm's bigj. 
grin.gif

PS. Cuz that I seen them on must've been too pressed. High schooler, had on a lime green polo, skinnies and the 2010 pearls with his spiral inhand.  
eek.gif

sick.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom