Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

I paid $200 for mine. I got the money for it, so why %+%+! myself out for a swoosh discount. Maybe if some of you who shouldn't be using a swoosh discount, meaning people who don't work for Nike, the quality on other releases wouldn't be so poor. Pay what they cost, and and if you can't afford $200 kicks, go guy something else, I won't judge you. I never thought being cheap would be cool. They retail for $200, that's what I paid. I walked into Footaction on 34th and 7th and pulled out the Amex, and I'll pay the bill in full. 
First post in like 4 years, Holla!

laugh.gif

Bammas.

Dudes so quick to be sice to post pics, proof, etc.  Most of us should be way past that point, but...

Like with the Golds and 2nd round of purps, HYPE here is NOT the reality.

See y'all on the EMP.

Patience, as usual.

Originally Posted by ihatethetraincuzpplsteponmyshoes

I paid $200 for mine. I got the money for it, so why %+%+! myself out for a swoosh discount. Maybe if some of you who shouldn't be using a swoosh discount, meaning people who don't work for Nike, the quality on other releases wouldn't be so poor. Pay what they cost, and and if you can't afford $200 kicks, go guy something else, I won't judge you. I never thought being cheap would be cool. They retail for $200, that's what I paid. I walked into Footaction on 34th and 7th and pulled out the Amex, and I'll pay the bill in full. 

welcome back.

if you got the funds and choose to spend your money like that then by all means do what you gotta do.   i had extra $ and ended up spending about $220 after some cash back promotion and ebay bucks to get the pearls back in late may,  but unless i know the shoes going to sell out right away i just hold out and cop them on footlocker 50% weekends now.   a shoe costs $200 and i know if i can get that shoe for $100 if i wait im going to do that and use the leftover money to buy another pair of shoes.

RL Treyce speaks the truth. Don't mind helping people out but cats want you to look up shoes with no intentions of copping and it becomes a hassle and waste of time in most cases. Has to be a benefit for both sides and normally people want something for nothing.

Back to the foams now.

Ok some of you have a swoosh account big deal keep it to yourself

if we want to brag i pay less than that so lets not go around poking our chest out now people

Now back to the shoes like others have said this is a whole new color but i must say i like em and i think its cool that nike would keep the HOHs high in value by changing the retro...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Like with the Golds and 2nd round of purps, HYPE here is NOT the reality.

See y'all on the EMP.

Patience, as usual.

Pretty much....gotta' double up on these babies.

Originally Posted by ihatethetraincuzpplsteponmyshoes

Lol dumb post. Im pretty sure they got the money for it...but why pay a full 200 when theres a way to save some change on'em? Lol Some folkz hurting in the "Recession" so you Can't knock'em for trying to save up. If I seen the opportunity to cop for a lesser price i'd do it also...people always trying to flame others. smh Sad

Good thing I'm in Atlanta. Dudes down here not on these. Gives me some time to cop, maybe below retail. Was anyone able to use the $30 off coupon on these?

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Lol this guy always has funny giffs delivered at the ideal time. Pearls look real good in person, haven't copped yet but I def will very soon. Got my pair from 2001 but they're looking a little yellow, that icey sole is so attractive

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

yep D, connects >> flip $, any day

and Ced, i agree...but remember not everyone just hooks up family and close freiends, they need to make some extra $,for whatever reason it is. for extra pocket $, their own sneaker purchases, etc....but yea,I rather establish connects by helping people out. exactly what I used to do when I had a swoosh, did HOH pick-ups,etc....but everyone is different i guess.

just hate the fact people post one thing and then send out PMs to people asking for swoosh help.
smh.gif

D- you copped another?
Nah not yet but you know ill grab 2 more 
laugh.gif
MY NIGGS!  yeah some cats charge their own tax and some cats dont charge****... me personally keep your tip, skip the tax, i need connects! and in return i come through like no other... any release in the chi is locked down regardless of the hype.. Dave and Joey both know this! and now that HOH has 2 locations here iys even better! and its not just at those spots... Dave came through BIG on black and pink yeezys grape v's and many other hookups... Joey the same... put in mad work when there was only the OG HOH's... the game has evolved and yet these dudes are still here... good times ... hate the guys that say ill hook you up too dawg and expect you to jump first LOL... yeah i was bored but let's get this thread moving.. there are more foam releases coming

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Solezprogression- Bro, sign into swoosh and go read ALL the rules, youd be foolish to make a mistake and lose your account because you didn't read the instructions.

Yeah I know the importance of figuring out the rules, which is why I asked the question.  Unfortunately, I've scoured the Swoosh site looking for the rules plainly printed like they did when I signed up, but they aren't posted anywhere (as far as I can tell).  I recalled the $750 rule and the no more than 6 items per order rule, but I wasn't sure if there was more to it.  If I knew when I signed up that I couldn't revisit the rules at my leisure, I definitely would've written them down.  Oh well.

I do ship to a different address from my billing address (b/c I essentially live part-time in 2 different cities), but I always put my name as the recipient.  I've done 3 orders so far, all over $500 and all with 6 items, and I haven't had any trouble so far. 

Nike is overloading on the foams this year, with the eggs sitting around, i dont see why the pearls would not be available for me to grab on the next EA

Plus all the retro IXs, i hope they'll be marked down to $129.99 like all the retro VIs
pimp.gif

And then its another slaughter....

didn't pull the trigger on the pearls this weekend. hopefully they're still around when i have the funds.

Am I the only one who likes these pearls better than their predecessors? Looking at them next to my 02's today, I think they are way nicer..

Just came from a bbq and had a few drinks but do me a favor and pass whatever it is that you're smoking ^^^

Solezprogression- I also checked the site high and low and couldn't find those initial set of rules you have to agree to, but I remember most.. hit me if you need help man.

Back
Top Bottom