Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

hey does anyone else's shipment say "in progress"? my order has been saying that for 2 days? any info on whats going on is appreciated. Thanks

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

hey does anyone else's shipment say "in progress"? my order has been saying that for 2 days? any info on whats going on is appreciated. Thanks

just checked mine and it is shipped. Should be here on Monday. I ordered this past Monday.
pimp.gif

How can you get free shipping on NDC?

I tried signing up again as a new member but I didn't get the free shipping at checkout.

Is it because I choose Next Day Air?

hey guys has this ever happened to u

well i order from nike early monday morning this past monday at like 12:24, everything goes through and i look at my bank account and the money has been taken out as usual. I look today and the money has been put back so it looks like i never ordered anything. and it doesnt show at all i checked all over and it doesnt show anymore but the shoe has been shipped out i checked. this ever happen to anybody else? any info is always appreciated.

well i order from nike early monday morning this past monday at like 12:24, everything goes through and i look at my bank account and the money has been taken out as usual. I look today and the money has been put back so it looks like i never ordered anything. and it doesnt show at all i checked all over and it doesnt show anymore but the shoe has been shipped out i checked. this ever happen to anybody else? any info is always appreciated.

I used paypal at check out and it just posted to my bank account. I ordered Monday afternoon and they shipped yesterday.  

@LOSalmighty the thing thats crazy is they took the money out but i just checked again and now the money seems to have been put back in my account. Im wondering if they are gonna take it out again because i like to keepup on my account so i know exactly what i got in the account feel me. oh thanks 4 replying by the way

It was just the hold authorization on the shoe. They will pull the money out within 1-2 business days. Don't think you got a free pair of shoes. It happens all the time.

I have chase and that happens sometimes. It'll show pending for a day or two, but then when I check again, it disappears. Then a day or two after that it will finally post on my account.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

It was just the hold authorization on the shoe. They will pull the money out within 1-2 business days. Don't think you got a free pair of shoes. It happens all the time.
this...sometimes they'll wait until the order has been delivered to take the money....sometimes they won't.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

How can you get free shipping on NDC?

I tried signing up again as a new member but I didn't get the free shipping at checkout.

Is it because I choose Next Day Air?
free shipping is for ground only
and glad to see sizes finally going bye bye on the foams....unless they pop back up...."again"...
embarassed.gif

^^^I know quite a few retail stores that still have FSR. Gotta say these are on my BEST of 2010 list. Kinda crazy how much I'm feelin 'em. They run HUGE on me though. Had to size down. I hope they get marked down even further, so I can grab a few more pairs.

i said i wouldn't buy these for a penny over $100 and today i found them at a local store for $100 plus tax, damn near had a full size range too

I want a pair of these for the low bad, but finding my sz 14 is proving to be rather difficult.

^Prolly next year
grin.gif

But seriously there's no set date or time period as to when a shoe will hit an outlet.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Prolly next year
grin.gif

But seriously there's no set date or time period as to when a shoe will hit an outlet.

Actually there was post on this thread saying they hit the outlet in Portland.  I've tried finding them at other outlets (called Nike) and no luck.  I guess it was a fluke.

they had eggplant foams at the outlets for 50 i think a few days ago ... i need these ill pay up to 120 though

Back
Top Bottom