Pelle Pelle WAS da longest running last URBAN brand that still wield DOMINANCE.. RIP

This is the one I got 2 days ago. I can't find it in olive or red though. just black, brown & blue. 
yea finding those other colors might be difficult. I think they only make a few colors of em now

got this for $260
sick.gif
  return it

I guess so. Nothin we can do about it my dude. Would love to score me a olive joint though. 
Yea those Aren't As Popular As The Rhinestone Joints now. I bought four pelles last year so will most likely not buy as many or any unless I win some good money or see something amazing

You can tell who used to get hemmed up by guys wearing pelles that resentment never goes away.
word. Also them dudes who used to rock to try and look like they was about it when they really weren't :lol:

Yea those Aren't As Popular As The Rhinestone Joints now. I bought four pelles last year so will most likely not buy as many or any unless I win some good money or see something amazing
Those rhinestones can come off easily. 4 Pelles is more than enough I would say. LOL. 

Whoever aint down with pelle pelle leathers is a ****boy...

Rocking a pelle jacket with some vasquez boots in the winter is flames... if you disagree you dress like young thug and rock dresses under your t shirts

Back
Top Bottom