Pelle Pelle WAS da longest running last URBAN brand that still wield DOMINANCE.. RIP

Hell nah, the View ain't what it was in the 90's. Back then, bullets came through the living room window a couple times
frown.gif
. The Dolph was too grimey when I was a kid. Kids my age hoping off the porch and getting in the dope game when I was inside playing Nintendo. But I read that the View is still bad with the shootings and homicides, but nowhere near as bad as the 90's. I read Broad and Plymouth had 3 homicides in the last six months. They murked an old Asian lady in broad day in a random drive-by just a few weeks ago over there. I ain't lived in California, period, since the 90's, but I'm 34 now. We should bring back the turf'd out Starter jackets with your turf stitched on the side and a slogan on the back. 
roll.gif
Anybody in the city still wear those?

This the next retro Pelle they should drop. The old school city series. 
nthat.gif

They made a smart move with the retro Pelle's. I think retro Avirexes wouldn't sell as well as retro Pelle's because Avirex hasn't had a fanbase since the early 2000's. But who knows. Avirex don't even exist as a leather company no more because it was bought by Ecko and made into a JC Penney brand just like Fubu. But I know folks would go crazy if they did a proper Indian head retro Avirex. Especially a hypebeast move like a Supreme-Avirex Indian head leather collabo would easily sell over a stack in resale. But Pelle never went anywhere in NYC, the Chi and Detroit. And Pelle continued to carry the torch after Avirex burned out. Not to mention Pelle was really the brand that pioneered the urban leather bomber jacket with all the stitching and designs. 

ASAP definitely ain't the first rappers to do custom Pelle's either. Wu did that way back in 94'. Raekwon and Ghost had the custom Wu Pelle's in the Heaven and Hell video:

lol the prices for those leathers those jackets don’t look good and the brand name makes it worse nothing good going on there

I heard great things about Coach leather jackets and coats , but when I go online I never find anything good

pelles been fly for over 25+ years... sounds like u missed da memo.

if that’s what you like cool I just know there are much better looking leather coats out there especially of the vintage variety that don’t even cost that much

I'd love a nice fitted pelle in black or dark brown for the fall, nothing better than that butter soft.

I think I used the wrong word. Tailored is not what I ment. I ment altered. English is not my first language. Anyway, he took the sleeves in. Made 'em a bit shorter and smaller. He also took in a little bit of the width. It's a size 44. I took my other emerald green joint to him today.

Attachments

• pelle1.jpg
    pelle1.jpg
    936.5 KB · Views: 52
  • pelle2.jpg
    pelle2.jpg
    901.1 KB · Views: 48
  • pelle3.jpg
    pelle3.jpg
    911.9 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom