Pelle Pelle WAS da longest running last URBAN brand that still wield DOMINANCE.. RIP

Now please admit you were wrong ninjahood ninjahood
I would appreciate that :lol:

Screenshot_20191112-063841.png

its been that price since da summer, and its basically gonna be gone .

Somebody’s gonna buy the pelle pelle name out and redesign the **** with the way vintage wear is popping right now

I’ve been thinking about it, it’s kind of surprising how pelle pelle just fell off the face of the earth and went out of business so abruptly. Still waiting to see if they leftover stock which stores have of pelles reaches giveaway mode like grey bottom fitteds before they had their resurgence

Pelle Pelle went out of business because da triple OG Marc Buchanan just decided to retire.. apparently this is coming from da esteemed Arrow Leather Care Cleaners in Kansas City Missouri, probably da BEST restoration services of leather jackets on da PLANET.

im wondering why didn't he sell da business, or at least license it out to other entities...i guess he didn't want it turning into a watered down mess old urban brands tend to turn into when their acquired by large multi brand conglomerate LLC holders that don't provide proper stewardship.

Pelle Pelle went out of business because da triple OG Marc Buchanan just decided to retire.. apparently this is coming from da esteemed Arrow Leather Care Cleaners in Kansas City Missouri, probably da BEST restoration services of leather jackets on da PLANET.

im wondering why didn't he sell da business, or at least license it out to other entities...i guess he didn't want it turning into a watered down mess old urban brands tend to turn into when their acquired by large multi brand conglomerate LLC holders that don't provide proper stewardship.
So you’re saying he was still making money?

So you’re saying he was still making money?

yeah, ALOT.

you gotta remember duke, in da clothing game da brand sells to buyers that represent stores big and small all across da US they're da ones who put in da 500-1000 pcs orders to stock their stores at wholesale to then turn around and sell it to us consumers for retail....its direct sales department is only a small piece of their overall business.

da Fordham store found out they were finished once they tried to replenish their annual stock of brand new Pelle Pelles and were unable to do so.

i guess son just had enough, and i dont think he had children, or if he did didn't have anyone in place to take over da reigns of da company.

Lies.... Come uptown to Harlem, you see more than your fair share. But damn now that I read that ninjahood post, i havent seen a new Pelle in maybe a year or two.

go uptown often and I haven’t seen a pelle in while. It’s a all bubble jackets and track pants now euro style stuff

yeah, ALOT.

you gotta remember duke, in da clothing game da brand sells to buyers that represent stores big and small all across da US they're da ones who put in da 500-1000 pcs orders to stock their stores at wholesale to then turn around and sell it to us consumers for retail....its direct sales department is only a small piece of their overall business.

da Fordham store found out they were finished once they tried to replenish their annual stock of brand new Pelle Pelles and were unable to do so.

i guess son just had enough, and i dont think he had children, or if he did didn't have anyone in place to take over da reigns of da company.
Well the jackets “retailed” for around $1k but stores was only charging $5-600. I doubt they were paying over $200 per item if that, probably $100.
Saw this recently and now I want it :smh:

942EB15F-E393-4219-98D6-302FFCDDA861.png

ain’t payin anywhere near 7 bills though

Well the jackets “retailed” for around $1k but stores was only charging $5-600. I doubt they were paying over $200 per item if that, probably $100.
Saw this recently and now I want it :smh:

942EB15F-E393-4219-98D6-302FFCDDA861.png

ain’t payin anywhere near 7 bills though

they got it in Fordham.

Pelle recently gave away unused materials and leather manufacturing equipment to their partners Arrow Leather Care Cleaners so they'll be able to care for any Pelles in da wild for years to come.

they got it in Fordham.

Pelle recently gave away unused materials and leather manufacturing equipment to their partners Arrow Leather Care Cleaners so they'll be able to care for any Pelles in da wild for years to come.
I guess I gotta stop by there when I got the time. What price range they got on leftover stock?

Stopped by capusa on 125th, they only have a few pelles left in there and asking stupid *** prices imo. Few years from now pelles might be a rarity

not a bad price might cop this

FDFE25D4-6277-4F33-A9A2-C2D3076E4BA3.png

What size is a 50 pelle pelle? My moms found my old Pelle leather over the holidays cleaning my old closet.

Back
Top Bottom