Peloton Bike

any of you worry about procreation issues with riding those bikes?

I am tempted to get one but don’t got kids yet and don’t want to risk that unintended side effect

**** I’m 325 rides in bro….i don’t think it’ll affect your testes, then again I’ve been dealing with infertility long before I got on the bike….however my last speak analysis was good.

2A483277-D558-48EC-A992-7B1ECBE94085.jpeg

Also for those curious about the tonal, if you actually make full use of the Pelly, adding this as a complimentary machine to it, is incredible…been splitting my time between the two as of recently, legit these two are a match made in heaven, the convenience of it all is unmatched

peloton shipped out the new part quickly and the guy installed it last night. wife used the bike this morning and the pedal came off while she was in the class cause the guy didn’t tighten it good enough :smh:

anyway, she loves the bike and really enjoyed the class. does anyone have shoe recommendations other than the peloton shoe?

peloton shipped out the new part quickly and the guy installed it last night. wife used the bike this morning and the pedal came off while she was in the class cause the guy didn’t tighten it good enough :smh:

anyway, she loves the bike and really enjoyed the class. does anyone have shoe recommendations other than the peloton shoe?
I've been using the Nike SuperRep Cycle, it's been good. A lot of them are marked down too. You'd just have to buy the Delta cleat off Amazon to put on (like $10-15).

thanks man. i will def look to grab one for myself to use. i’m not tryna tour de france in my apartment though. just some scenic cruises.

You a damn beast, did that same Guetta ride but only hit 296 for output. Lanebreak rides are lit though 🔥
Appreciate it man. I’ve been working hard basically since the pandemic kicked off to get in the best shape of my life. Peloton been a big part of that

Gotta try that lanebreak but I ain't ready yet. Got so busy and ended up taking damn near 2 months off before I knew it :smh:

Worst thing to do is take time off....my legs and abs hate me rn.

Gotta try that lanebreak but I ain't ready yet. Got so busy and ended up taking damn near 2 months off before I knew it :smh:

Worst thing to do is take time off....my legs and abs hate me rn.
Nah you can do it, they actually let you set the difficulty level, giving you the rangers of resistance expected, before starting the ride. They have ones with short lengths from 10 minutes a to 30minutes.

Back
Top Bottom