Penny Air Flight One

Actually they did come out in 2005...

Knicks, Cool Grey, White/Red, White/Black, and the Asia Hoops Pack...The worst line-up ever

That was also the last year of the big bubbles

Reretro was 05..... and as for the HOH Black Neo Limes, where else did they sell those except for HOH.....lol....

Reretro was 05..... and as for the HOH Black Neo Limes, where else did they sell those except for HOH.....lol....

Think it was 2000, I can run down and check, I got most of them....
wink.gif

To many rumors .....no sense in spreading false info.

Johnny appleseed what the H are you talking about...lol

Think it was 2000, I can run down and check, I got most of them....
wink.gif

To many rumors .....no sense in spreading false info.

Johnny appleseed what the H are you talking about...lol

I'm talking about all the times the Penny 1 retro'ed....

Is reading not fundemental?

Dude said there wasn't a re-retro of Penny 1's in 05...

I've stated the Penny 1 has dropped in 2000, 2005, 2006, and 2011

I'm talking about all the times the Penny 1 retro'ed....

Is reading not fundemental?

Dude said there wasn't a re-retro of Penny 1's in 05...

I've stated the Penny 1 has dropped in 2000, 2005, 2006, and 2011

Man rumors are not FALSE..... FALSE would be incorrect. I am just letting people know what I heard. It's not like I'm the guy who is saying that all these other foamposite one colorways are coming out in 2011 and 2012 then have people post ps photos all over the place. I really heard this from an in law's friend. And for godsake all I really wanna know is why HOH penny1's are signified as 05's.

Man rumors are not FALSE..... FALSE would be incorrect. I am just letting people know what I heard. It's not like I'm the guy who is saying that all these other foamposite one colorways are coming out in 2011 and 2012 then have people post ps photos all over the place. I really heard this from an in law's friend. And for godsake all I really wanna know is why HOH penny1's are signified as 05's.

Why in the world would I have pics lol....... I guess I should have had a better title because someone just started talking about this shoe now lol....

Why in the world would I have pics lol....... I guess I should have had a better title because someone just started talking about this shoe now lol....

Back
Top Bottom