PENNY FOAMPOSITE BOOT...Pics Inside

Penny Foam Upper/ Goadome Sole....

My initial reaction is definitley
indifferent.gif
@@#!?!

There is also a Black/Black Colorway and a Eggplant/Black Colorway which was scrapped for these...
tired.gif

I wouldn't b caught dead in the Royal Colorway
laugh.gif
..I think the allblack ones might be decent but maybe that jus cuz I'm from the DMV lol..

Not sure if this belongs in Retro so do what you gotta do Mods..

OH MY GOODNESS.... is this some sort of joke. Is Nike serious?

THis is just more PROOF that Nike finds something classic that the public likes and just proceeds to RUIN IT

^Thats exactly how I felt when I first seen them today..
laugh.gif

The black ones I can stomach..But still would never acttually buy...The Royal Blue ones are just too much though!

And oh yeah...Price Tag is $225...
eek.gif

Black/Black Colorway

Scrapped Eggplant Colorway

Thats a big negative on that good buddy. But for real, being from the DMV, I could see these being a hit in the all black colorway

What the hell!?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'd consider the all black pair for a winter beater if i got a crazy steal on them...

They've gone overboard. $225 for those. And they wonder how they're gonna combat fakes.
smh.gif

HOW STUPID ARE THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THESE DECISIONS????

YES THE SAME PEOPLE WHO LIKE FOAMPOSITES ALSO LIKE/BUY GOADOMES. BUT NOBODY WANTS BOTH IN THE SAME SHOE.

AND THOSE WHO DO JUST BUY THE TOTAL AIR FOAMPOSITE MAX (TIM DUNCANS) INSTEAD. AND THOSE NEVER SELL OUT.

INSTEAD OF WASTING TIME "FUSING" TWO OLD DESIGNS INTO ONE (WHICH IS ALL NIKE/JORDAN HAVE BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS), JUST COME UP WITHSOMETHING INNOVATIVE (LIKE NIKE USED TO DO FOR A SOLID 10 YEARS IN THE 90's).
IT'S FUNNY HOW A COMPANY THAT USED TO PUSH THE DESIGN ENVELOPE HAS GONE TOTALLY POSTAL SO FAST.

On a side note, I think it's about time Nike stopped making shoes with Air Max technology and come up with something new.

Foams and Nike boot fusion? Yuck. All black? My fellow DMV-ers will eat these up with the quickness.

i would actually rock em but only if caught on sale 99.00 or less but i'm from the city

Back
Top Bottom