PENNY FOAMPOSITE BOOT...Pics Inside

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

no BS tho i might cop a pair for the winter, alot of yall said the same thing about nike boots when they originally released, and alot of people dont likefoamposites until the hype of "THE PENNY FOAM" came back out, so yall cant really talk. believe me these will fly off DMV shelves, especially the allblack CW, hood boots!

Im calling the blacks area classics right now, royals will get love too. Plus out of town bammas took goadomes and ran them into the ground.

although i couln't see myself actually copping, the black ones and the eggplants don't look too, too bad. but still... :/

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

although i couln't see myself actually copping, the black ones and the eggplants don't look too, too bad. but still...
ohwell.gif

oops, the technodrome's avy
eek.gif
made me quote my own self
embarassed.gif

I wish I could cry and if I see anyone wearing these I'm going to jail cuz I'm going to slap the hell out of them

It's not even just about passing on shoes I don't like anymore. I'm starting to feel straight up disrespected by Nike. #%%% is insulting
smh.gif

First it's
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
then
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....Horrible idea. The blk/blk colorway doesn't look that bad. Couldn'tdare buy. If anyone from NY are going to be rocking these they will get laughed at Sure Lu didn't make those?

Back
Top Bottom