PENNY FOAMPOSITE BOOT...Pics Inside

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

They would look hideous with a clear sole....

This will only look decent in black....because of the foam material.....

I refuse to entertain the idea of anybody PS'in this shoe in different colors,clear sole, ect.....

in my post i said i dont think they would look to great with a clear sole... its still something i would like to PS'd though.... just to see exactlyhow it would look... These all black are crack though...

these are the whackest shoes to man OMG i cant believe their goin to come out wit these.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Even tho I'm not feelin the pricetag, I'll definitely be copping the all black joints in addition to my yearly pair of black Goadomes. The foam boots to go with my Northface coat and the Goadomes for my peacoat.

I rocked the all black foamposites last winter, and my main complaint was that they don't have any grips on all this permafrost that coats the ground in Chicago from November thru March (lol). I must have slipped and almost bust my +#% at least three times. I finally got fed up and only rocked the Goadomes for the last couple months of winter. I guess Nike was listening.

Is it just me or does it seem like the foam boots will last FOREVER, unlike Goadomes which tend to look beat and worn out after a rough winter?

(I was born and raised in DC if that means anything... I guess I'll be the only one in the Chi rockin these this coming winter)

I thgouth it was just me. My Goadomes were fresh for about month then as the Chi City winter carried on they started looking more and more beat, but Iwill more likely cop me some more this year as they were mad comfortable with the Foam Boots.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Jason-Kidd---04-ASG---Action-Photofile-Photograph-C12188748.jpeg

Co-sign

Those are just GARBAGE, but the all black ones are tough. I saw the all black joints on Wale's feet, lol. DMV!

these just go hard with like a v neck just on some chill status' in the dmv though iono bout anybody else really gettin down with these

Back
Top Bottom