PENNY FOAMPOSITE BOOT...Pics Inside

^^I don't think it's a money hungry thing ... I think its more of a regional appreciation play ... you see that there is a good majority of affirmativenods from cats in the I-95 corridor (the Bean to ATL) and even more so in the DMV and further southern areas ...

Some of you are purist and I can appreciate that ...

Then there are some of you that would be happy with the same retro colorways to come out over and over again so you can have your pristine dead stockcollections of hermetically sealed kicks ... I can't really appreciate that but to each his own ...

Then there are some of you who embrace that ideas of fusions & hybrids ... and that's cool to ...

With all of that said let's just be happy that Nike is giving each of us what we want ... everything ain't for everybody ...

Do you ... I'm gonna get my diddy bop on in the club this winter while I'm rocking my Foamdome's!

Ya dig ... now go buy ya favorite kicks!

I'm not big into boots, but I like these (the black pair), only thing that will stop me from buying is the price.

BTW, I'm from Cali.

I'm not big into boots, but I like these (the black pair), only thing that will stop me from buying is the price.

BTW, I'm from Cali.

No doubt ... Its kinda hard to drop that bread if you won't rock them enough to enjoy them but I will
smokin.gif

I'm waiting for the good ole frost nights and the bad snow days!
wink.gif

COLD WEATHER & CONCRETE I'M READY FOR YOU!

These things are craaazzzyyyy.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Best believe they'll look close to DS for at LEAST 2 winters.

ohhh yeah almost forgot.

NY hop off n do your own thing foreal.

Originally Posted by TOWEH

^^I don't think it's a money hungry thing ... I think its more of a regional appreciation play ... you see that there is a good majority of affirmative nods from cats in the I-95 corridor (the Bean to ATL) and even more so in the DMV and further southern areas ...

Some of you are purist and I can appreciate that ...

Then there are some of you that would be happy with the same retro colorways to come out over and over again so you can have your pristine dead stock collections of hermetically sealed kicks ... I can't really appreciate that but to each his own ...

Then there are some of you who embrace that ideas of fusions & hybrids ... and that's cool to ...

With all of that said let's just be happy that Nike is giving each of us what we want ... everything ain't for everybody ...

Do you ... I'm gonna get my diddy bop on in the club this winter while I'm rocking my Foamdome's!

Ya dig ... now go buy ya favorite kicks!

STAMPED FTW...

this dude uptop tellin NYC to hop off dude wish he was from nyc prolly can't afford to pay rent in manhattan so hop off nyc 's d!$k

Back
Top Bottom