PENNY FOAMPOSITE BOOT...Pics Inside

these foamposite boots are good. there a boot and there foams so they will stay krispy a perfect winter hood shoe.

Originally Posted by viintage

boots are trash..nike acg boots look better than those things
You do realize that these are ACG boots, designed and made by the ACG team, right? Maybe you meant Goadomes look betterthan these things, which is fine. But the design idea was to take the cosmetics of the Foamposite One and mush it into the 3D space of the Goadome... put thetwo side-by-side and they look pretty damn close in size, shape and so on. They're a little bit taller than the Goadome underfoot, but definitely cushier. Outlast temperature-regulating fabric inside, a soft poron sockliner on top of full-length air, and a bumpy textured lining... equals comfortableall day.

<Pulp Fiction> "Those are friend prices. But this one... this one's a little more expensive. It's $225. But when you wearit, you'll know where that extra money went. Nothing wrong with the Goadome. It's real, real, realgood $h:t. But this one's a f*&#in madman." </Pulp Fiction>

Oh, most definitely a steep price, but damn skippy these things should stay crispy... the foam shell on these looks bombproof.

Originally Posted by jfeezy

Originally Posted by viintage

boots are trash..nike acg boots look better than those things
You do realize that these are ACG boots, designed and made by the ACG team, right? Maybe you meant Goadomes look better than these things, which is fine. But the design idea was to take the cosmetics of the Foamposite One and mush it into the 3D space of the Goadome... put the two side-by-side and they look pretty damn close in size, shape and so on. They're a little bit taller than the Goadome underfoot, but definitely cushier. Outlast temperature-regulating fabric inside, a soft poron sockliner on top of full-length air, and a bumpy textured lining... equals comfortable all day.

<Pulp Fiction> "Those are friend prices. But this one... this one's a little more expensive. It's $225. But when you wear it, you'll know where that extra money went. Nothing wrong with the Goadome. It's real, real, real good $h:t. But this one's a f*&#in madman." </Pulp Fiction>

Oh, most definitely a steep price, but damn skippy these things should stay crispy... the foam shell on these looks bombproof.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

HOW STUPID ARE THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THESE DECISIONS????

YES THE SAME PEOPLE WHO LIKE FOAMPOSITES ALSO LIKE/BUY GOADOMES. BUT NOBODY WANTS BOTH IN THE SAME SHOE.

AND THOSE WHO DO JUST BUY THE TOTAL AIR FOAMPOSITE MAX (TIM DUNCANS) INSTEAD. AND THOSE NEVER SELL OUT.

INSTEAD OF WASTING TIME "FUSING" TWO OLD DESIGNS INTO ONE (WHICH IS ALL NIKE/JORDAN HAVE BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS), JUST COME UP WITH SOMETHING INNOVATIVE (LIKE NIKE USED TO DO FOR A SOLID 10 YEARS IN THE 90's).
IT'S FUNNY HOW A COMPANY THAT USED TO PUSH THE DESIGN ENVELOPE HAS GONE TOTALLY POSTAL SO FAST.

On a side note, I think it's about time Nike stopped making shoes with Air Max technology and come up with something new.

I totally agree with you on how Nike needs to be more creative. All these fusions of these old shoes are not doing THEM or JB justice. But I do disagree thatthey should get rid of Max Air. That would be like Jordans without the Jumpman.
sick.gif
I don't think they will give up on one of their best technology ideas ever anytime soon. First of all, Max Air is still damn good cushioning. Andon top of that it makes most shoes look fly and sneakerheads collectively will agree. With that said, Max Air is here to stay.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by GaMeIsTiGhT

this dude uptop tellin NYC to hop off dude wish he was from nyc prolly can't afford to pay rent in manhattan so hop off nyc 's d!$k
Huh?
eyes.gif

Why would i want to be from NYC?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ReasonablyIll89

These things are craaazzzyyyy.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Best believe they'll look close to DS for at LEAST 2 winters.

ohhh yeah almost forgot.

NY hop off n do your own thing foreal.
who are you? what are you like 17...18?
roll.gif
cut it out...andif you are over the age of 25...you really need to grow up...

Originally Posted by TOWEH

^^I don't think it's a money hungry thing ... I think its more of a regional appreciation play ... you see that there is a good majority of affirmative nods from cats in the I-95 corridor (the Bean to ATL) and even more so in the DMV and further southern areas ...

Some of you are purist and I can appreciate that ...

Then there are some of you that would be happy with the same retro colorways to come out over and over again so you can have your pristine dead stock collections of hermetically sealed kicks ... I can't really appreciate that but to each his own ...

Then there are some of you who embrace that ideas of fusions & hybrids ... and that's cool to ...

With all of that said let's just be happy that Nike is giving each of us what we want ... everything ain't for everybody ...

Do you ... I'm gonna get my diddy bop on in the club this winter while I'm rocking my Foamdome's!

Ya dig ... now go buy ya favorite kicks!

I respect what you had to say but we're just being real...$225 for this monstrosity has MONEY HUNGRY written all over it!!!! And forget fusions,they're not doing anything constructive with them but destroying classics. And as much as it's ( I admit ) pretty dull I'd much rather have repeatretros anyday than make a fugly mutant out of it.

I like the boot, but they can't replace my goadomes. From the all conditions gear insole old joints w/ the orange acg logos to the ones with the 3M pipingon the sides, there's too much history with the goadome for me to up and switch now.

Back
Top Bottom