PENNY FOAMPOSITE BOOT...Pics Inside

some more pics i found the blue pair is nice but to flashy for me ill just stick to my blue pennys but the black pair...
pimp.gif

nike-air-foamdome-phli-2.jpg

nike-air-foamdome-phli-5.jpg

nike-air-foamdome-phli-3.jpg

here are the official nike pics

nike-air-foamdome-phli-7.jpg

nike-air-foamdome-phli-6.jpg

oh ok, i thought someone mentioned they're going to be a quickstrike; it might have been 160, oh well, what could've been haha...thanks for the info.

peace.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

The "checkist":

- Able to stomp a &^#@@ @## on site...
- Be comfortable while standing on the block for hours...
- Run on demand top speed when needed...
- Be bulletproof...
- No cleaning, just "wipe off" when you feel like it...
- Looks perfect with a hoodie under a leather...
- And warm and protected all in the same breath?

Certified (ninja) hood classic!

laugh.gif

Black joints... copped... Times 2... f' a discount on these... I'm going FTW!
SAD but tru....

thats why i could never see me wearing a pair of kix like this.... waaay 2 hood for me... and im from the hood..
My style is different.. never wanna be compare 2 anyone in the hood...

This is a suckers boot for real. Step you game up. If you got the penny foam and the goadome you don't need these.

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

some more pics i found the blue pair is nice but to flashy for me ill just stick to my blue pennys but the black pair...
pimp.gif

nike-air-foamdome-phli-2.jpg

nike-air-foamdome-phli-5.jpg

nike-air-foamdome-phli-3.jpg

here are the official nike pics

nike-air-foamdome-phli-7.jpg

nike-air-foamdome-phli-6.jpg

the og colorway i just might buy

I GOT MY PAIR....the all Blacks r out...u cant miss these....im n atl........i had to have my cuzn send them from ny.....they said the blue ones r comn n earlynovember....

Money making scheme by Nike...another shoe that's not necessary.

I hate fusions...

HOLLA!!!

yeah these is def the best of both worlds...ill try to post pics later...if u miss these you def blew it....if u n ny they at ur local footlocker....

yo just copped dese footlocker times square i gotta say desd boots is official i havent felt something so comfortable in my life......haters hate all u wantbut nike did a hella job on dese for those dat copped ya know exactly what im talkin bout.......also bootleggers got dese all over already

Originally Posted by GaMeIsTiGhT

yo just copped dese footlocker times square i gotta say desd boots is official i havent felt something so comfortable in my life......haters hate all u want but nike did a hella job on dese for those dat copped ya know exactly what im talkin bout.......also bootleggers got dese all over already
word?

Give credit to Sherlock Foams if this is right because Sherlock said it first to my knowledge. I heard the same thing as well so i'll post also:
The purple foamposite boots might be releasing, i know that they were and probably still are scapped however its kind of in the air with Nike right now becausethe demand is building for the eggplant colorway in the boots.

We will see if it actually happens though.

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

Give credit to Sherlock Foams if this is right because Sherlock said it first to my knowledge. I heard the same thing as well so i'll post also:
The purple foamposite boots might be releasing, i know that they were and probably still are scapped however its kind of in the air with Nike right now because the demand is building for the eggplant colorway in the boots.

We will see if it actually happens though.

ok.. thanks 4 the info man.... anybody got clearer sample pics? or can we get BP to do a photoshop for us

Back
Top Bottom