Penny Foamposite One Candy Blue

Apparently (i think I read that on sneakernews) there is a Blue/Wolf Grey colorway coming this Fall

So this could be it.

This is what sneakernews wrote up about them...

Is the Nike Air Foamposite One still the hottest item on the market? Considering the ‘Fighter Jets’ are still available at retail in some locations, perhaps the once sizzling-hot Foamposite One has cooled off a bit and what was once ‘Foamsanity’ is now ‘Foa-moderate’. Nothing like a classic Orlando make-up to give it that necessary ‘umph’ as we get a first look at the Air Foamposite One in a sweet Royal/Light Grey colorway courtesy; these are potentially the Sport Royal/Game Royal-Wolf Grey release that is currently slated for a September 2013 release at $230, so check out the additional angles below and be sure to stick with Sneaker News for more updates.

I would have at least made the carbon fiber foot plate match the CW in some kind of way. 

These confuse me. That grey is TOO light. 

The best part about this is, MN puts a September 2013 rd on these when they have 0 info.

There is no product number or anything on these, but yet they have the rd.

Should have been navy/obsidian
mean.gif
A Georgetown color way would have been sick

Unless you're buying a shoe because of its popularity or availability(I believe there is a word for those type of people, I cant think of it.) you can't "kill" a shoe.

If you like the a shoe, you like a shoe and you dont care if anyone else has them or what other colorways are out.

These are ok. Would be great if they used a matte finish like the stealth instead of that shiny blue. Then they would be an easy cop for most I believe

Back
Top Bottom