Penny Foamposite One Candy Blue

Just an update I was chopping it up with some of my people's at Jimmy Jazz & shockingly they already have the Silver & Blue Foams now & one of my boys who works there told me there gonna be releasing next month in July

Pictures? Nike doesn't typically ship releases until a week prior

I'm trying to figure out why you all would be asking for pics from me?????? I don't work for Jimmy Jazz I was just passing on some info about them releasing in July instead of the fall. But here's Jimmy Jazz phone number (757) 461-3705 it's in VA so you can call up there & see if someone who works up there would be willing to take pics & post them onNikeTalk lol other than that take it for what it's worth

Heads up yall but the "Other Site" is saying these drop 6-29...Eastbay updated their release calendar with these for the 29th as well...

http://www.eastbay.com/ReleaseCalendar/

So these on the same day as the Playoff Jordan VIII's...Might have to be one or the other for me since I don't want to have to jump through hoops to get either pair...

Also the Blitz Blue Kobe VIII's are on the 29th...Was planning on making that my first pair of K8's...Going to have to plan some things out...

Last edited:
im coppin! passing on 8s now... was gonna get a fresh pair but ill get these and live with my 07 viii

These looks decent.  Now debate to get these or the army camo.

Last edited:
These looks decent.  Now debate to get these or the army camo.
I personally like these more than all the other foams that released this year. The camo seems too tacky to me but the gum sole is the oh thing I like besides the volt accents. These you can wear with more stuff and not look childish with some camo print kicks

Back
Top Bottom