Penny Foamposite One Candy Blue

More garbage. I don't care why anyone says. OG blues or bust. Every other colorway is pretty much worthless to me

Unless you're buying a shoe because of its popularity or availability(I believe there is a word for those type of people, I cant think of it.) you can't "kill" a shoe.

If you like the a shoe, you like a shoe and you dont care if anyone else has them or what other colorways are out.
u miss understood...... They are killing them with these dumb *** colorways.....not with the popularity....The popularity is the reason they throw these bs colorways out... Gonna sell regardless... It don't even seem like they even trying to give us decent colorways anymore...the way it's looking to me is that the stealths is my last foam purchase....I use to look forward to see the next new colorway and now I'm scared to see the next colorway .. Lol...

Unless you're buying a shoe because of its popularity or availability(I believe there is a word for those type of people, I cant think of it.) you can't "kill" a shoe.
yeah right...once a sneaker gets ran down and squeezed, nike stops caring about and they suffer from quality issues as well.

or they dont bring em out for a few years due to slow sales.

i remember when bo jacksons used to FLY off shelves...a slew of wack colorways through out da years made that shoe a shell of itself.

all it took was 2 bad back to back colorways from them to stop making foamposite pros after da carolina pros..da doctor dooms

brought em back from da dead, and because a slow creep to da top.

retroing da foamposite 1 in 2007 was what we was ALL waiting for.

da only thing left im waiting for is...

penny3.jpg

wit a all black upper and royal blue penny logos.

I didnt cop the retro royal blue pair that dropped a couple of years ago so im goin to cop a pair.

Last edited:
Tried convincing myself that these need to be copped...... Not working out too well 
tired.gif

I realy just can't understand this CW choice. Maybe it's a transition for Nike away from the brighter color palettes into a more earth tone CW? 

Last edited:
Tried convincing myself that these need to be copped...... Not working out too well 
tired.gif

I realy just can't understand this CW choice. Maybe it's a transition for Nike away from the brighter color palettes into a more earth tone CW? 

theres no need for this colorway, nor for you to convince yourself of buying a new release from Nike.
Every weekend they release new kicks. It sickens me.

I hate this colorway and I want a retro of the carolina blue&white pros already

theres no need for this colorway, nor for you to convince yourself of buying a new release from Nike.

why does it sicken you that Nike, the biggest shoe brand in the world, releases a sneaker every weekend? Speaking out of ignorance, I don't most brands bring out a shoe every week or two? The difference is, there isn't a reeboktalk.com forum to support those releases.

tired.gif

No way Nike is gonna retro a colorway that bombed that hard. NOBODY wanted these, they sat in the DMV, probably did in NYC too.

These made it to TJ Maxx and Marshalls and sat in there too.

And after they finally vanished I was in DC one time near Judicary Square and saw like 5 bums wearing these.

But all of a sudden dudes asking for these shoes to retro cause they love dem so much :lol:

No way Nike is gonna retro a colorway that bombed that hard. NOBODY wanted these, they sat in the DMV, probably did in NYC too.

These made it to TJ Maxx and Marshalls and sat in there too.

And after they finally vanished I was in DC one time near Judicary Square and saw like 5 bums wearing these.

But all of a sudden dudes asking for these shoes to retro cause they love dem so much
laugh.gif
It's a different time though. Slap the word limited on it or put PRM on the box and Nike is almost guaranteed to sell out within the day.

But they keep expanding their color wheels these days. 

I think he's saying that the demand is so high for anything "hype" these days that they can make any CW they and should bring back the classics. I don't think Nike has to worry about product not moving. 

Nike has an huge brand equity with limited marketing these days, they'll make them move. 

I feel what your sayin but isn't nike doing the same thing with jordans?To be quite honest with when or if nike stops makin foams I will get out of the shoe game.Haven't bought jordans in over 10yrs and don't plan on ever doing so.So foams are a last bus stop for me and sneakers.

The last pair of foams that sat in any way shape or form was the cough drops. Sure there were certain pairs that might have lasted a week or two in certain cities but for the most part, they know they're at a point now where they can drop anything they want and it will sell.

Remember how much all black, black/citron, and black/red foams sat in 06? Imagine how bad pink foams would have sold back then, and now people camp for them. Just the state of things right now.

why does it sicken you that Nike, the biggest shoe brand in the world, releases a sneaker every weekend? Speaking out of ignorance, I don't most brands bring out a shoe every week or two? The difference is, there isn't a reeboktalk.com forum to support those releases.

FOCUSITO313, relax
Im stating my opinion and there is no ignorance if my OPINION is that nike releases too many sneakers virtually every weekend. Walk into footlocker and nike is easily more than 50% of the sneakers sold there.
Yes, most brands do release a new shoe every week or two, but not nearly as many as nike.
Im simply stating Nike has the market flooded.

I know very well the caro foams sat, but this was virtually a lifetime ago. Before twitter, instagram and facebood. Pink foams sold, im sure a caro pro would sell just as well.

Saw these up on Sole Collector...not a terrible look IMO, but certainly nothing extraordinary either. Still haven't bought a pair of Foams since the Pine Pro's.....since then prices have gone up and the wow factor has gone down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom