Penny Foamposite One Candy Blue

stealths?...
These have a solid outsole don't they? The recent release if the stealths had a smokey like bottom but it was a translucent sole wasnt it?
yeah the stealths had an icy sole, but i know people have been dying their foam soles black and other colors, so its possible thats what they did with these. chances of nike rereleasing the same shoe with a different sole doesnt seem high

Is probably these, the all black foams

789794847.jpg

Any more info on these??

I need those all black foams...never did find my sz in stealths for a price I felt comfy with. I will go hard to get these at retail.

That's cool to see an all black foam come out again but i wonder why any news if them hasn't really surfaced like any of the other foams. And also do you guys know if the Knicks cw is gonna be releasing? Haven't heard about them in a while

Need the all black pair dropping later this year ... Been thinking bout doubling up on stealths but not for 400

I need those all black foams...never did find my sz in stealths for a price I felt comfy with. I will go hard to get these at retail.

Traded an extra DS grape 5 for a DS stealth today at Sneakercon, lol. Silly kids grapes are for trading not wearing. #winning #comeup

Damn! Wtf?!? Thats pretty sick with it

That's what I said, I almost ****.

I walked outside to leave and dude was standing there trying to sell them. So I asked him if he wanted to trade straight up for my DS suns foam. Pulled my grapes out of my bag and the suns where underneath them, he looked at the suns and said "nahhhh" and I walked away. He chased me down and was like "I'll take the grapes tho" I was like "DONE" lol

Some other dude saw the whole thing go down and offered to trade me TWO PAIRS of size 10 DS thunders for the stealths and I turned him down, I'm an 8.5. I needed a stealth, was mega happy to cop one for $100 cus I used discounts for the grapes BOO YA!

Last edited:
That's what I said, I almost ****.

I walked outside to leave and dude was standing there trying to sell them. So I asked him if he wanted to trade straight up for my DS suns foam. Pulled my grapes out of my bag and the suns where underneath them, he looked at the suns and said "nahhhh" and I walked away. He chased me down and was like "I'll take the grapes tho" I was like "DONE" lol

Some other dude saw the whole thing go down and offered to trade me TWO PAIRS of size 10 DS thunders for the stealths and I turned him down, I'm an 8.5. I needed a stealth, was mega happy to cop one for $100 cus I used discounts for the grapes BOO YA!

Props for turning down the reselling. The shoe gods shone down on you, and u did them right.

My luck story:

One time at a release
Saw an EMPLOYEE of finishline standing outside the store secretly one of the two he had, and was gonna get the leftover pairs to sell himself as well.

Two 13s. Guy right in front of me had the last 13. I was HEATED. but i did show up at 9:45.

They had a 12 left. Manager offered it to me. I thought for 2 seconds and was like "nah man im cool" didnt wanna be a reseller just to pay rape prices anyways.

So i walked away, not THAT mad but mad cuz i missed online too, fnl canceled an order, then to have last pair in my size gone right in front of me. Life is about inches and seconds, right ?haha

So i drove home, hitting add to cart and back.
Gain and again.

Boom, right in my cart for a quick checkout, in my size

The shoe gods do exist!!!

You got lucky, real lucky. That never happens for me. Just once I wanna see a Radom size pop up that everyone says they see so often.

almost copped a UNDS Galaxy foam for $700 today tho... It was like 6/10-7/10

Still really good for a galaxy, kicking myself for not copping. I could have cleaned them up to NDS...

I know I'm an idiot. I don't wanna think about it anymore.
View media item 494457

You got lucky, real lucky. That never happens for me. Just once I wanna see a Radom size pop up that everyone says they see so often.

almost copped a UNDS Galaxy foam for $700 today tho... It was like 6/10-7/10

Still really good for a galaxy, kicking myself for not copping. I could have cleaned them up to NDS...

I know I'm an idiot. I don't wanna think about it anymore.
View media item 494457

Ehhh. I think ull eventually find better. I myself wouldnt trade for anything more than worn maybe 5 times. Still smell new and insoles gotta be damn near all there. Got a great trade when kobe viiASG ds for vnds cgXI, back at release. Kobes were too tight anyways. And i needed the cg xi

Keep an eye. Something will pop up
If i ever see one ill let u know

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom