Penny Foamposite One Candy Blue

I found some stealths in my size DS on a Facebook group and I passed on em really hope I don't regret doing that in the future but I've never paid 100 over retail for any pair

That's cool to see an all black foam come out again but i wonder why any news if them hasn't really surfaced like any of the other foams. And also do you guys know if the Knicks cw is gonna be releasing? Haven't heard about them in a while
the knicks cw keeps getting push back it seems.. i heard they coming out in 2014 (was suppose to be this year). i do believe that nike will release them though, its like the sport royal joints, one of those mythical shoes (when penny post pics of them on instagram like 2 years ago lol) till they actually have a release date..

I am really looking forward to the knicks colorway!!! More than any other foam release in the future!

I hope we get those all black aka anthracites soon! Could be a long wait tho last tim e they released was 07 I believe

im sure eventually, and from what im hearing it will be 1/1/2014? but they keep getting pushed back so who knows

won a auction at ebay for $210 free shipping on the sport royal foams, talk to the seller and i was able to get it for $190 shipped by paypal
happy.gif
 glad i waited on these, resellers are losing money on these

Last edited:
won a auction at ebay for $210 free shipping on the sport royal foams, talk to the seller and i was able to get it for $190 shipped by paypal
happy.gif

Awesome man! Im pretty happy people slept on this colorway.

^only up to sz 10.5..but free shipping and no tax from kicksusa. I live in ca they're in pa

Last edited:
happy.gif
Awesome man! Im pretty happy people slept on this colorway.
yeah man can't beat that price that's why i had to pull the trigger, now let's see  if these will somewhat gain value over time, i remember the slimmer pros when they came out everyone on their mother slept on those hard they were selling for $150 or less (even made the sales rack on some places) and now a DS pair is back up to the high $200s

Last edited:
yeah man can't beat that price that's why i had to pull the trigger, now let's see  if these will somewhat gain value over time, i remember the slimmer pros when they came out everyone on their mother slept on those hard they were selling for $150 or less (even made the sales rack on some places) and now a DS pair is back up to the high $200s
every foamposite price increase in time.. like the crimsons, those sat mad long around me.. 

every foamposite price increase in time.. like the crimsons, those sat mad long around me.. 
that's why i don't pass a lot on foams specially if i can get them for cheap regardless if they were slept on

Last edited:
I am really looking forward to the knicks colorway!!! More than any other foam release in the future!

give me these, blue pros and the caro pros and i think im good off foams. I have pretty much every colorway i want.

Back
Top Bottom