Penny Foamposite One Candy Blue

Wow what a come up! I thought I got a great deal w/ no tax and free ship but cotdamn. Where did they get that price? Were they obviously worn or any flaws (don't matter to me) ?

So could I return my pair to an outlet then have a friend recop for less than half price?

Congrats on the awesome deal, the outlets discount returns on new releases?

Obviously

Or thats what the last pair of foam ones there went for....cough drops?

Yup shoes were a return
The shoes are marked down for quick sale since its supposed to be part of the store's inventory. Store staff don't determine the price. The price is determined by whatever they scan for in the system.
Very rarely does an outlet item scan for full retail. Ive seen it for 2 shoes in my life.

Trying to be slick and returning a pair for a discount thinking a friend will be able to buy them may end bad. Employees can choose when they make the shoes available, if they become available at all.

Damn, great steal on those foams. I would have loved to pay $98 but I still dont mind that I paid $240. I honestly really like the colorway.

Kid returned a pair and I came up (Not B-grades). Not bad for $90

i would resell it. 
nerd.gif

how you gonna go IN on someone about him reselling his extra pair in the shadow retro 1 thread but then suggest dude resell these?
mean.gif
how you gonna remember what i wrote a couple of days ago? that's creepy. anyways black shadows look nice and these are ugly imo.

They are meant to be an Orlando colorway. Dark gray wouldn't have matched

i'm acutally gonna wear them. people don't like these foams.
that's whats up. I'm just surprised there still available in NY. Meanwhile the shadows are no where in sight. Maybe is the hefty price tag or that white color threw off the shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom