Penny Hardaway gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I'm not judging him, or I am not attempting to judge him. I'm merely stating that I disagree with the lifestyle.

Choice of world class women is one of the perks of being a pro athlete and/or entertainer.

And I'm not surprised that there are gay ppl out there, but it does shock me when I hear of an athlete playing for the other team in his downtime.
maybe he got tired of poon???

Originally Posted by QUEST UNO

so thats how his knees got messed up. smh

laugh.gif
GNR

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

I'll throw away my Orlando Penny 1's if it's true.
What size are you, 10.5? I'll take them off your hands

Is it really that serious? his personal preference shouldn't determine who he was basketball wise, if you liked the player he was you respected his game. Just because he's giving and taking it in the butt doesn't mean he didn't go out there for 48 minutes and do his thing on the hardwood...wait, pause
tired.gif

you know what I'm saying
wow that had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, but really dude? your gonna throw away your shoes cause hesgay
eyes.gif
**** here with that

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Meh, who cares?

yeah seriously

most estimates place the gay population at about 10%

so there are TONS of gay pro athletes, some of them star players.

would never have thought it was that high...

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I'm not judging him, or I am not attempting to judge him. I'm merely stating that I disagree with the lifestyle.

Choice of world class women is one of the perks of being a pro athlete and/or entertainer.

And I'm not surprised that there are gay ppl out there, but it does shock me when I hear of an athlete playing for the other team in his downtime.
maybe he got tired of poon???

NEVER. Any man that ever had poon will never get tired of it. We might get tired of the BS to get the poon. But we never ever ever ever get tired of it.

Ain't nothing like a woman! No dolls, no palms, no nothing make up for a woman.

And really, how could you ever get tired of it when its handed to you?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Meh, who cares?

yeah seriously

most estimates place the gay population at about 10%

so there are TONS of gay pro athletes, some of them star players.

would never have thought it was that high...
could be lower, but it seems lower than it is because mad dudes are in the closet.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by DenisHot

Was never a fan of dude until I just read this

EDIT: (nh)
wait, what...?...
nerd.gif

explain please
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm SAYING !

How are you not a fan of dude until you found out he is gay ?
nerd.gif

It actually not that confusing at all.
Would you still love MJ if it came out that he molested over 10 kids?
What if tom brady came on TV an announced he was a racist and hated blacks? Do you expect people to still have his back?

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

I'll throw away my Orlando Penny 1's if it's true.
What size are you, 10.5? I'll take them off your hands

Is it really that serious? his personal preference shouldn't determine who he was basketball wise, if you liked the player he was you respected his game. Just because he's giving and taking it in the butt doesn't mean he didn't go out there for 48 minutes and do his thing on the hardwood...wait, pause
tired.gif

you know what I'm saying
wow that had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, but really dude? your gonna throw away your shoes cause hes gay
eyes.gif
**** here with that

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the line in bold.

Introduction:

Several months ago, a NBA player told me that a former NBA player was secretly gay, I was doubtful until last week, when I saw a sex tape of the suspected player. On the clip, he was engaging in sex with another famous man.

This NBA player played alongside a superstar in his glory years. Off the court, I remember an altercation he had with a woman.

He was briefly married and tried to play hardball regarding his then wife's divorce settlement. Unbeknownst to me at the time, she had threatened to use damaging information to out him unless he agreed to her terms. He did.

The NBA player who first alerted me to this athlete being secretly gay witnessed something first hand.

The DL player hosted a poker party at his home in the off season. The game was interrupted by a loud knocking at the door. The player went to answer the door.

There stood a transvestite wearing a lopsided wig in full drag with her hand on her hip. Allegedly she screamed, "You think you can just kick me to the curb and act like you don't know me?"

The player tried to calm her down. She finally went away after he went into his pocket and handed her a wad of bills.

After closing the door, the player told his guests, the transvestite had mistaken him for the prior owner of the house.

Now, we've been informed that this same man is now discreetly living with a former black sitcom actor (the same man he was engaging in sex with on the tape).

They are tucked away in an isolated love nest and they're deeply in love.
ohwell.gif
eek.gif
but idk if where i got it from was reliable.

I hope he is gay.

Considering the urban communities HUGE phobia of homosexuality, I can't wait until I can get pinstripe Champion authentics and Penny 2s for cheap all overthe place.

Homophobia FTL.

smh.gif

My favorite player pf all time...

I've always hoped this is just a rumor but its probably true.

And why do people always use the year as some type of defense or validation..."Come on bro....its 2009"

I know what year it is....What does that have to do with the topic at hand?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kanyeeezy

Introduction:

Several months ago, a NBA player told me that a former NBA player was secretly gay, I was doubtful until last week, when I saw a sex tape of the suspected player. On the clip, he was engaging in sex with another famous man.

This NBA player played alongside a superstar in his glory years. Off the court, I remember an altercation he had with a woman.

He was briefly married and tried to play hardball regarding his then wife's divorce settlement. Unbeknownst to me at the time, she had threatened to use damaging information to out him unless he agreed to her terms. He did.

The NBA player who first alerted me to this athlete being secretly gay witnessed something first hand.

The DL player hosted a poker party at his home in the off season. The game was interrupted by a loud knocking at the door. The player went to answer the door.

There stood a transvestite wearing a lopsided wig in full drag with her hand on her hip. Allegedly she screamed, "You think you can just kick me to the curb and act like you don't know me?"

The player tried to calm her down. She finally went away after he went into his pocket and handed her a wad of bills.

After closing the door, the player told his guests, the transvestite had mistaken him for the prior owner of the house.

Now, we've been informed that this same man is now discreetly living with a former black sitcom actor (the same man he was engaging in sex with on the tape).

They are tucked away in an isolated love nest and they're deeply in love.
ohwell.gif
eek.gif
but idk if where i got it from was reliable.

So it's:

fea_urkelLR.jpg
+
penny-hardaway.jpg

i wouldnt be surprised if dwight howard and jj redick become life partners next, but penny is still the man, aint no thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom