Penny Hardaway gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i kinda hope this is true so people let go of penny kicks/gear for cheap
pimp.gif

i always wondered why Penny's sig shoes were more fashionable/well-designed than any other NBA players...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if he is, he is but awwwww hell nawwww im selling my white penny orlando magic procut. before i get quoted and flamed for this i must state that in all seriousness i've actually been trying to sell it for the past month before any of this because as much as i love the jersey its just too damn long length wise, and rumors of him being gay doesn't affect my opinion of him either way, he's still my favorite player from the 90's and one of my all time favorite players.

penny's still my dude though. i'm wearing the foams and lil penny shirt today to show support for my dude.
It'll probably increase in value if this is true.

it probably will go up in value, the white magic procut has always been the toughest to find out of all 3 magic procuts. i've had it on the market but i've gotten nothing but crap offers for it so thats why i've been holding on for it. most likely ill probably trade it for a bunch of shoes or jerseys that actually fit me right of players i like.

whats the going price on the pro cuts?

it really depends on the buyer i've seen blue and black ones go for $300-400 i've seen white ones go from $350-600. it really depends on thebuyer though, theres some huge penny fans who will spend whatever to get a procut.

it's kinda similar because when i sold all 3 of my jordan bulls procuts 2 years ago i really cashed in, it took a while but i got what i wanted forthem.

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Penny's legacy is less about professional achievements and more about fond memories, image and seemingly infinite potential.

News like this would definitely affect peoples perception and memory of the man. Especially since he was portrayed as a smooth, new age ladies man, who was smashing models like Tyra Banks...its no wonder that people would show resistance to this kind of news. Penny is (was) like a cult icon to many, myself included.

But y'all peons quick to cry homophobia for everything...without even analyzing the situation or statements in their proper context.

good save. everyone will believe you're a pseudo-intellectual again.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

This is funny! Did someone actually state that homosexuality is a disease? That's hilarious! I wonder how many would feel if there were proof that yourfavorite deity/god figure were gay, back in a time when homosexuality was an accepted way of preventing infidelity between men and women! Y'all know whatgod figure I am talking about too!

That said, Penny's career is overrated by many here, and he was nothing but a flash in the pan. Without Nike's marketing, Penny would go down with thelikes of Steve Francis, someone who never lived up to his potential. If Penny is gay, so what? Some of your fav musicians and actors are as well.

But wouldn't a pair of hot pink or rainbow foams look so fierce on some of you!
eek.gif

This is great for many reasons.

1. The latent insecurity and intolerant of spots fans will be revealed.
2. The blind 90's hero worship will slow down a little.

I hope Ken Girffey Jr gets outed next lol.

180px-Kengriffy.png

Super thin mustache?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dark Chocolate

This is funny! Did someone actually state that homosexuality is a disease? That's hilarious! I wonder how many would feel if there were proof that your favorite deity/god figure were gay, back in a time when homosexuality was an accepted way of preventing infidelity between men and women! Y'all know what god figure I am talking about too!

wow...

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

This is funny! Did someone actually state that homosexuality is a disease? That's hilarious! I wonder how many would feel if there were proof that your favorite deity/god figure were gay, back in a time when homosexuality was an accepted way of preventing infidelity between men and women! Y'all know what god figure I am talking about too!

wow...

That's right, I went there. I am so sick of homophobics, racists, and any other kind of fool who suggests that being HUMAN, is somehow a disease!

HueyP in LouieV wrote:

Dark Chocolate wrote:

wow...

That's right, I went there. I am so sick of homophobics, racists, and any other kind of fool who suggests that being HUMAN, is somehow a disease!

shut up

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

HueyP in LouieV wrote:

Dark Chocolate wrote:

wow...

shut up

Ooooooohhh! You really said something there!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

HueyP in LouieV wrote:

Dark Chocolate wrote:

wow...

shut up

Ooooooohhh! You really said something there!
laugh.gif

shut the hell up already
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom