People at college who leave the city and create a new life

Specifically NYC people going upstate to school

go away to school, and all they talk about is

I'm from the city, the hood, yap yap yap..."I'll be damned if somebody 'tests my gangster'"

Then why you aint ever go home, besides when the dorms close and you are forced out. Always say they're people are visiting, but they never do.

After they graduate, they get apartment near campus.

But they still warn everyone that their 'goons' are one call away in the city (Harlem or Bronx, you pick)

All the while they are the same people in every damn school club, they can't dress, more than likely get an ugly white chick as their girl

But they're also getting money, but somehow they can't get the $25 to take the Chinese bus back home

I've noticed they also refuse to associate with people that are actually from the city and frequently go back home, possibly due to the fear of the truthcoming out.

however, these people band together and form the corniest group of kids you can ever find

They can typically appear as this

s52100676_2286.jpg

s52100226_10148.jpg

If I lost you, I understand, this was just a vent
laugh.gif

Yeah, when I was in college there was mad people who thought NYC was the best place on earth. They always complained about Atlanta and compared it to NYC.I'm like "if NYC is so great, why don't you go back there?"

It's also funny how dude switch it up when they go to college. They were square in high school, but now they are players in college.

I'm from the city, the hood, yap yap yap..."I'll be damned if somebody 'tests my gangster'"

Then why you aint ever go home, besides when the dorms close and you are forced out. Always say they're people are visiting, but they never do.

After they graduate, they get apartment near campus.

But they still warn everyone that their 'goons' are one call away in the city (Harlem or Bronx, you pick)

All the while they are the same people in every damn school club, they can't dress, more than likely get an ugly white chick as their girl

But they're also getting money, but somehow they can't get the $25 to take the Chinese bus back home

I've noticed they also refuse to associate with people that are actually from the city and frequently go back home, possibly due to the fear of the truth coming out.

however, these people band together and form the corniest group of kids you can ever find

I feel ya pain. Im from NYC myself n look at those type fools and just
indifferent.gif
stop lyin and if its true who cares? Handle ya problems on ya on. Youwouldn't believe how many altercations with a dude or girl these losers would say they callin they girls or guys to wash em up.

laugh.gif
@ the end of freshmen year dudes got beat down by the soccer team, andthey bunch of caribbean dudes so them lames got beat with belts and cracked skulls . Then they all got kicked out while the soccer team stayed
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Specifically NYC people going upstate to school
Ive mention this before and Its not only with school,I dealt with this is Highschool,with neighbors and just regular INVADERS who've justarrived to upstate,NY.
indifferent.gif
What kills me is the comparing of everything little thing tothings back home,they go out of their way to mention it when NO ONE CARES.

pimp.gif
I was born and raised in upstate,NY and if you dont like moveinvaders,go home but most of them wont do that because the RENT IS CHEAPER here than it is there.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've seen this on campus before I'm, from cali
usually some corny dude wearing a bape hoodie and big!*#% star earrings

laugh.gif
@ BFA

i cant even imagine him in Atlanta, when he goes clubbin....

BFA : Yo Son...after you done playing wipe me down...put some Reasonable Doubt on.
DJ : Naw bo...this a club i cant play that
BFA : IM FROM BROOKLYN SON! PLAY IT! PULL YA SKIRT UP B! *runs out of club crying*

disclaimer: this never really happened...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by haiti5

laugh.gif
@ BFA

i cant even imagine him in Atlanta, when he goes clubbin....

BFA : Yo Son...after you done playing wipe me down...put some Reasonable Doubt on.
DJ : Naw bo...this a club i cant play that
BFA : IM FROM BROOKLYN SON! PLAY IT! PULL YA SKIRT UP B! *runs out of club crying*

disclaimer: this never really happened...
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
, y'all _'s are ******ed....

wait did you just say nyc cats can't dress ?!?!?
When you encounter these people, you'll see.

Fake chain (possibly of a basketball or a mic)...they don't go to a barbershop first couple weeks of school cuz while they're so tough, they're nottough enough to walk down a few blocks.

Coincidentaly, these people are huge Jay Z fans...seriously

so tough, they're not tough enough to walk down a few blocks.

laugh.gif
this one kid at my school got jumped freshman year cuz of that. dude was fort greene this fort greene that. and he wanted to go to a shoe store. so i gavedude directions and i was like real talk to tilt your cap or anything cuz the westside of chicago aint nothin to play wit. he blabbers in nyc we dont even getdown like that. i was ight man..youll see. sure enough duke comes back to campus with a broke jaw
roll.gif

Originally Posted by haiti5

so tough, they're not tough enough to walk down a few blocks.

laugh.gif
this one kid at my school got jumped freshman year cuz of that. dude was fort greene this fort greene that. and he wanted to go to a shoe store. so i gave dude directions and i was like real talk to tilt your cap or anything cuz the westside of chicago aint nothin to play wit. he blabbers in nyc we dont even get down like that. i was ight man..youll see. sure enough duke comes back to campus with a broke jaw
roll.gif

So what, he had his hat tilted in the wrong direction??? Or did he not tilt it at all??? What if you got your hat on backwards???

That whole gang life in Chicago is very interesting to say the least....

And she most likely is from MA, CT or FL and swears she's "So Hood!!!"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom