People discussing their personal Business in public Unnapreciation

ellimaCecyoJ wrote:

Originally Posted by NYfly1

Originally Posted by ellimaCecyoJ

Unappreciated. I was on the bus one time and some obese chick was near me, on the phone saying all this stuff like "oh yea I was sucking his @$@$ last night and swallowed all that and we're gonna @#$@ again tonight!" I didn't wanna hear anymore so I put my iPod on blast. Disgusting. She wasn't even cute.
u shudve bagged
Fat girls give the best dome

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeYea, I don't have a penis.

O sorry i thought u were a dude
laugh.gif

You be on myspace??

Nyfly1 is a female? Lol

And wats also annoys me is when people post useless threads on NT.

Originally Posted by roback1991

With all the threads you make, I doubt you're ever in public.
I wouldnt be surprised if your never wanted to show ur face in public again, after u got attacked by that poodle
thats probably the reason why ur always here replying in my threads

Theres always this one dude in my class who always talks about the dimes he smashes every weekend. After some further investigating ( saw him dip out of thebar with a Ditch Pig), we later realized he embelished about his sexual adventures. Needless to say he was called out the following week. One of my boys toldme, if u willin to talk loud in public u better be able to deal wit people talkin loud about u in public.

def Unappreciated. Chick at my job (fat chick too) was talking about all the stuff she was doing to her side piece and how she felt guilty because she reallyloves her husband but he just doesn't screw her right.

Back
Top Bottom