People here that lift weights I need some advice...Bad..

Here is the deal, I been working out pretty consistently for almost 2 weeks now and my goal is to get real bulky as far as muscles concerned. I currently weigh about 250 and I am 6'4. I have a gut and slight man boobs, but obviously I want to get rid of that. I really don't want to lose weight, so is their ways or steps on how to get bulkier as far as muscle? I am trying to weigh like 265-285 with all muscle, well, it doesn't have to be ALL muscle. I have a big body frame now, but obviously no muscle for real. I just want to feel better and confident about myself after it is all said and done. Thanks a lot..

Here is the deal, I been working out pretty consistently for almost 2 weeks now and my goal is to get real bulky as far as muscles concerned. I currently weigh about 250 and I am 6'4. I have a gut and slight man boobs, but obviously I want to get rid of that. I really don't want to lose weight, so is their ways or steps on how to get bulkier as far as muscle? I am trying to weigh like 265-285 with all muscle, well, it doesn't have to be ALL muscle. I have a big body frame now, but obviously no muscle for real. I just want to feel better and confident about myself after it is all said and done. Thanks a lot..

This guy
laugh.gif

You know fat doesn't turn into muscle, right?

You need to lose all your fat first then put on some lean mass and muscle.

You need to lose all your fat first then put on some lean mass and muscle.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

This guy
laugh.gif

yea if you wanna get rid of man boobs and guts, lose your weight first and then add muscles. 

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

This guy
laugh.gif

yea if you wanna get rid of man boobs and guts, lose your weight first and then add muscles. 

Will probably take you 5 years of intense lifting to even approach that number. Intense is probably an understatement.

265 with low body fat... I wonder what that even looks like.

Will probably take you 5 years of intense lifting to even approach that number. Intense is probably an understatement.

265 with low body fat... I wonder what that even looks like.

Back
Top Bottom