People here that lift weights I need some advice...Bad..

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by GOTONE

you dont just need to work out, you need a whole lifestyle change.

Cold. Blooded.

It's true though. 
If you want to see changes quick, it's not only about hitting the gym. Gotta change your whole diet (ex. cutting or minimizing beer/alcohol)

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Cold. Blooded.

It's true though. 
If you want to see changes quick, it's not only about hitting the gym. Gotta change your whole diet (ex. cutting or minimizing beer/alcohol)

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Will probably take you 5 years of intense lifting to even approach that number. Intense is probably an understatement.

265 with low body fat... I wonder what that even looks like.
This is approximately 265lbs with low bodyfat.
main.php

Will probably take you 5 years of intense lifting to even approach that number. Intense is probably an understatement.

main.php

No offense but your goals are a little unrealistic OP.

You should first look to drop 50-60 lbs of fat FIRST, then you should go into the process of adding 15-30 lbs of muscle.

Neither of those are easy or quick tasks.

No offense but your goals are a little unrealistic OP.

You should first look to drop 50-60 lbs of fat FIRST, then you should go into the process of adding 15-30 lbs of muscle.

Neither of those are easy or quick tasks.

I dont think you need to not lift weights right now. Just keep it really light and focus more on cardio until you lose your boobs/gut. Trying to bulk, yet cut fat at the same time wont work.

And change your diet completely. No more soda, no fatty snacks. Hungry? Eat a damb apple or something.

I dont think you need to not lift weights right now. Just keep it really light and focus more on cardio until you lose your boobs/gut. Trying to bulk, yet cut fat at the same time wont work.

And change your diet completely. No more soda, no fatty snacks. Hungry? Eat a damb apple or something.

Change your diet, do some intense cardio, cop the perfect pushup and do 10-15 sets a day maxing out plus whatever you do at the gym.

Change your diet, do some intense cardio, cop the perfect pushup and do 10-15 sets a day maxing out plus whatever you do at the gym.

his goal is doable... hes 6'4 ppl... demarcus ware is listed at 6'4 262lbs

excuse the adopted child... when ur that big your frame can carry 260 easy without bein too brolic... its not too far off proportionally to how i look at 5'10 210lbs

his goal is doable... hes 6'4 ppl... demarcus ware is listed at 6'4 262lbs

excuse the adopted child... when ur that big your frame can carry 260 easy without bein too brolic... its not too far off proportionally to how i look at 5'10 210lbs

Yes he does need to workout. Muscle burns fat. Needs cardio though and a reduction of calories. 

Yes he does need to workout. Muscle burns fat. Needs cardio though and a reduction of calories. 

Demarcus Ware...

roll.gif

I thought about for a bit and I think Brock Lesnar is that size and weight with low body fat...

Demarcus Ware...

roll.gif

I thought about for a bit and I think Brock Lesnar is that size and weight with low body fat...

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

main.php
Dude was in great shape before the juice
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

main.php
Dude was in great shape before the juice
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom