People here that lift weights I need some advice...Bad..

Originally Posted by Al Audi

your goals are a little unrealistic OP.

fixed

lose that nasty far first, when you bulk ur going to get even fatter, serious...

why do people always try to go the "easy" way...

there is no easy way when focusing on your body or anything worth putting time into

i was 280 and now im about 218, took about 9months...idk if im going to bulk because i play a lot of bball but want to play baseball

BUT ANYWAYS, just lose the weight OP, youll look better

Originally Posted by Al Audi

your goals are a little unrealistic OP.

fixed

lose that nasty far first, when you bulk ur going to get even fatter, serious...

why do people always try to go the "easy" way...

there is no easy way when focusing on your body or anything worth putting time into

i was 280 and now im about 218, took about 9months...idk if im going to bulk because i play a lot of bball but want to play baseball

BUT ANYWAYS, just lose the weight OP, youll look better

working out consistently for 2 weeks and your goal is to get to a 265+ with all muscle?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if you're starting at an unhealthy 250, you've got a few years before you achieve that

working out consistently for 2 weeks and your goal is to get to a 265+ with all muscle?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if you're starting at an unhealthy 250, you've got a few years before you achieve that

Originally Posted by JDashR

http://www.ast-ss.com/maxot.php

i have seen this program work wonders. I have not used it as i am comfortable with my size and muscularity ( i actually want to shed a few pounds). this program, if followed, will definitely work.

First of all, 6'4" 250 all muscle is intimidating enough.  You'll look like a freak of nature if you actually reach your said goal of 260-280.  Second, I defintely cosign the ast-ss workout 100% if you want to gain muscle and lose body fat. During my first year of college I gained 12lbs of muscle and was in the best shape of my life at 178 lbs.  For instance, I weigh 180 right now and I probably look 10lbs lighter than I did when I was fresh year of college (body composition > actually weight).

Like everyone else already stated, you sir need a lifestyle change.  Strict high caloric diet during week and no alcohol, chasing alcohol with a glass of water if you ever choose to drink, splitting cardio and weight training by 8 hours 5 days a week.  It's all in the program and if you can complete it, I ensure you that your body will change along with your confidence as cheesy as it sounds.  P.S. its a pain in the @+% to obtain this level of fitness while working full time.

Originally Posted by JDashR

http://www.ast-ss.com/maxot.php

i have seen this program work wonders. I have not used it as i am comfortable with my size and muscularity ( i actually want to shed a few pounds). this program, if followed, will definitely work.

First of all, 6'4" 250 all muscle is intimidating enough.  You'll look like a freak of nature if you actually reach your said goal of 260-280.  Second, I defintely cosign the ast-ss workout 100% if you want to gain muscle and lose body fat. During my first year of college I gained 12lbs of muscle and was in the best shape of my life at 178 lbs.  For instance, I weigh 180 right now and I probably look 10lbs lighter than I did when I was fresh year of college (body composition > actually weight).

Like everyone else already stated, you sir need a lifestyle change.  Strict high caloric diet during week and no alcohol, chasing alcohol with a glass of water if you ever choose to drink, splitting cardio and weight training by 8 hours 5 days a week.  It's all in the program and if you can complete it, I ensure you that your body will change along with your confidence as cheesy as it sounds.  P.S. its a pain in the @+% to obtain this level of fitness while working full time.

Back
Top Bottom