People that owe you money

In high school we used to run games of playground ball for kid money. We ended up beating this team and one of the dudes said nah I'm not paying. Told him I was gonna stab him if he didn't pay up. Dude was waiting at the entrance of the school the next day with the money.

Looking back it was a gross overreaction by me to threaten someone like that, especially for $20>. Stupid. Kid is now a friend of mine though. We all do/say dumb sh*t as kids I guess.

Paid for tuition and books? Nah, homie. I'm not letting that slide off pure principle.

Whats the alternative ? Buck 50 her face? I was 22 making more than decent bread. It was good amount of bread but i bounced back eventually. She was a great gf. Just very aloof and unaware.

Indifference and acceptance is better than revenge sometimes.

Lol yea I was about to say depending on the car and policy u might have even did him a favor.

And btw messing with another man's vehicle is a female move

I wasn’t concern about any of that - I just wanted him to know what’s up.

I guess that goes for the same for carjacking? :lol:

Dealing with anybody out of emotions is a female trait...which what most of the hood act on..the mentality I had as a youth when I did this. I’m damn near 40 now :lol:

Last edited:
I think a dude was trying to scam me...
I've known him for a few months and Friday he hit me up asking for $18 till Sunday. I thought it was odd because he's got to have some close friends that he could've asked first, but whatever, i shoot him 20 on cash app.

Sunday night rolls around and i ask him, he says he's waiting on a deposit.

I give him a few days. I text him Wednesday afternoon. No response. 5oclock rolls around and i call him. No answer. He texts back saying he'll pay me after he gets his check Thursday.

I'm like, what happened to Sunday? "Oh a charge hit that i forgot about".

So i hit him up tonight and he says he has the cash. I ask him to drop it off. He says ok, then later says he's at the atm then finally sent $25 on cash app.

My thing is, he never kept me updated, I constantly had to hound him each time. He wasn't exactly dodging, but it definitely came off like he wanted me to forget.

What i think happened is this: he's got another friend that i kinda don't trust. I think they ask several people for a random amount. Let's say 100 people for $20 on cash app.

Of those people, fifty of them would shoot them $20 = $1000, and they drag their feet with paying them back.

Around 25 people will get tired and feel like $20 is not worth the hassle.

About 15 people won't need it back at all, so they won't ask.

Only 10 of us will keep pressing, then they'll give us a little extra to 'stay in good graces'. That's 250.

1000-250=750 come up.

Even if that's not the case, I'm sure people do this . just imagine if it's more people, like 1000.

Lesson learned. I'm only giving away money, IF i can. No more lending.

Last edited:
i only borrowed money a few times from a coworker of mine because I didn't have any cash on me. I made sure I paid him back the next day.

As for letting others borrow money from me, I don't do that unless you're my girlfriend or a direct family member. Most of the time, I will give them the money without asking for it back.

I've known him for a few months and Friday he hit me up asking for $18 till Sunday. I thought it was odd because he's got to have some close friends that he could've asked first, but whatever, i shoot him 20 on cash app.

I give him a few days. I text him Wednesday afternoon. No response. 5oclock rolls around and i call him. No answer. He texts back saying he'll pay me after he gets his check Thursday.

I'm like, what happened to Sunday? "Oh a deposit hit that i forgot about".

So i hit him up tonight and he says he has the cash. I ask him to drop it off. He says ok, then later says he's at the atm then finally sent $25 on cash app.

My thing is, he never kept me updated, I constantly had to hound him each time. He wasn't exactly dodging, but it definitely came off like he wanted me to forget.

What i think happened is this: he's got another friend that i kinda don't trust. I think they ask several people for a random amount. Let's say 100 people for $20 on cash app.

Of those people, fifty of them would shoot them $20 = $1000, and they drag their feet with paying them back.

Only 10 of us will keep pressing, then they'll give us a little extra to 'stay in good graces'. That's 250.

1000-250=750 come up.

Even if that's not the case, I'm sure people do this . just imagine if it's more people, like 1000.

I've been preaching this here for a while. It's a simple concept, I don't know why it's so hard for people to grasp. Not attacking you, but it's just mind boggling.

I've been preaching this here for a while. It's a simple concept, I don't know why it's so hard for people to grasp. Not attacking you, but it's just mind boggling.

I mean, I've been in situations where i needed cash, so i know how it feels. He set a clear expectation and you want to help your boys if you can. 20 wasn't gonna break me, but I still wanted it back.

When I owe people, I get on their nerves like they owe me. Constantly giving updates and trying to get it back asap.

In high school we used to run games of playground ball for kid money. We ended up beating this team and one of the dudes said nah I'm not paying. Told him I was gonna stab him if he didn't pay up. Dude was waiting at the entrance of the school the next day with the money.

Looking back it was a gross overreaction by me to threaten someone like that, especially for $20>. Stupid. Kid is now a friend of mine though. We all do/say dumb sh*t as kids I guess.
Nah, don't feel bad about it. If someone doesn't pay up, they need to feel the pressure. That is on them, not you.

If you wrong someone (not paying up), you can't control how that other party SHOULD react.

I'm like, what happened to Sunday? "Oh a charge hit that i forgot about".

1000-250=750 come up.

He only asked for $18 if course he was trying to scam you. A real one would've asked for the whole $20

i only borrowed money a few times from a coworker of mine because I didn't have any cash on me. I made sure I paid him back the next day.

As for letting others borrow money from me, I don't do that unless you're my girlfriend or a direct family member. Most of the time, I will give them the money without asking for it back.
So u will borrow money from a coworker
But don’t let others borrow from u

You know what really irks my soul? When you're nice enough to lend someone money but when you ask for it back, they flip the script on you and all of a sudden you're the annoying bad guy asking for it back. Its like hold up.....im nice enough to lend it to you in the first back, and now the deadline has passed and you haven't owed me it back like you said and now when I ask for it you're pissed at me?!? Should be thankful I lent it to you in the first place! In conclusion: reason why I stop being mr nice guy and I dont lend money to anyone ANYMORE. I put that rule on myself.

You got my venmo brethren. Don't be ducking me when my victory is near
Rockets already advance to the next round, where your GSW boyz at? Oh still in round one trying to “figure things out”

We’re waiting....

Rockets already advance to the next round, where your GSW boyz at? Oh still in round one trying to “figure things out”

We’re waiting....
While they're resting, letting their guard down, the dubs are using this opportunity to keep momentum going

Strategery

giphy.gif

I used to lend it out & had to wait to get my dough back longer than expected...now being older i give dough out with the expectations of not getting it back(people offer to give it back when they get it but i tell them im good keep it) avoids headaches & having to chase people ...either imma give it or not

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom