People trying to break into your whip UNAPPRECIATION POST! Vol. IT JUST GOT SERIOUS.

I used to leave my beater unlocked 24/7 but then I realized someone might throw something in it, so now it's locked when I'm not around. Never had anyattempts though.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

one time someone busted out the little back window in my car.... they didnt break in or take anything but they threw some candy into my back seat.... and im not even making this up
This Dude I Know Got His Car Stolen Once And It Was Found A Few Blocks Away And Had Been Washed...

He Said The Only Thing They Took Was His Work Uniform...

Someone broke into my car and stole all my quarters
frown.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by JJ1223

one time someone busted out the little back window in my car.... they didnt break in or take anything but they threw some candy into my back seat.... and im not even making this up
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My car got broken into like a week ago... nothing was taken though. I normally just leave the keys in there too but I stopped doing that like 3 nights beforeit happened.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Step up your security game. Look into a back up battery set up. Also, don't bump your music loudly in our around your neighborhood because people will catch on you got a system.

Word. I don't jam in my neighborhood or around it, but I guess that didn't help much.
smh.gif
It's my brother's fault, he drove through theneighborhood the other day.

Hopefully these boys don't come back, because I'll be awake. For the next week I'm going to be up until 5, 6, or 7AM.
smh.gif

I can relate to OP cept its not about cars its about poop

every other day theres poop on my lawn/sidewalk
mad.gif

I stayed home a whole day looking out my window and never see these people I guess these people switch their walking routes so they don't get pointed out

I'm getting over it though...now I just throw the poop on the sidewalk inbetween me and my neighbors house

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Recommend a GPS/CD/DVD head unit that is harder to get ripped?
anything can be taken if dude really wants it

I'm gonna have razor blades soldered behind the unit so when they reach to grab the wires, they'll cut their fingers up..i'm also gonna put multiple sirens all over the car

gon' be hard to get my radio when you got a 130 db alarm going off near your ear
laugh.gif
Yo...I'm doing the razor blades idea. That's golden.

I'm gonna have razor blades soldered behind the unit so when they reach to grab the wires, they'll cut their fingers up..i'm also gonna put multiple sirens all over the car

gon' be hard to get my radio when you got a 130 db alarm going off near your ear
laugh.gif
I kno it sounds funny but I read somewhere that this was against the law and the thief can actually sue if he cuts himself.

About the not bumpin in your neighborhood thing, that won't work....a lot of times, the dudes going around jacking your stuff is from another city. A fewyears ago, I knew this group of dudes who would leave round midnight and head to the surrounding cities 1-2 hours away. They'd clean out about 5-10 cars inone night then head back.

bro.. disconnect ur battery and bring it in the house.
what kinda theif brings truck batteries with them?
none.
ur welcome.

is there like a super duper loud alarm you can put in your car, like so loud it wakes up the whole block
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

smh.gif
So I found out somebody tampered with my keyhole to my truck last night. It must have happened after 3AM when I fell asleep, because I look outside my window every 30 minutes to an hour. It's getting ridiculous nowadays, people can't have anything anymore. I don't have any rims or anything on the outside to attract jackers, so I know they were trying to jack my system.. spent way too much on that system.
ohwell.gif

They messed up my keyhole and the door handle part is kind of cracked now. Anybody knows where I can go to get it fixed? How much would a dealership cost? I know it'd be a rape price, but I need to get it fixed ASAP!

I feel violated right now and I've been pissed ever since. I'm staying up all night tonight.. let's see if they try to come back.
mad.gif

I noticed 4 of my CD's are gone, but nothing else was missing nor tampered with. So I'm left questioning myself did they actually got the door to open?
frown.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
........sorry.

Originally Posted by Derek916

I can relate to OP cept its not about cars its about poop

every other day theres poop on my lawn/sidewalk
mad.gif

I stayed home a whole day looking out my window and never see these people I guess these people switch their walking routes so they don't get pointed out

I'm getting over it though...now I just throw the poop on the sidewalk inbetween me and my neighbors house

laugh.gif
This isn't that serious fam.

my boys 97 accord got stollen about a month ago. cops found it later in a run down neighborhood stripped of everything

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

OP...why u gotta look out every 30-60 minutes during the night?

Just to check if there's any dudes tryna get me.
smh.gif
My dad has a saw in the back of his truck that cuts tiles and not too long ago, these two dudesactually walked up my drive around 2AM and opened the back of my dad's truck, but luckily my brother's girlfriend seen a shadow outside of the windowand my brother ran outside and them dudes ran and took off in a car. Ever since my dad has chained down the saw to his truck.

Then a few days before New Years, somebody busted my dad's window while he was inside a store. He still hasn't fixed it, so I keep a steady eye lookingoutside just in case.

And now they messed with my keyhole to my whip, it's getting ridiculous.
smh.gif

what neighborhood you in op? cause it seems like dudes on the nawfside be roaching hard! i know a dude in a slab that gets his shiid broken into 2-3 per monthlol staying at his mommas house with no garage FTL

Originally Posted by kien

cops rollin deep at first colony mall now after that dillards shooting went down, i saw 3 squad cars roll up on some dude with his system up, and there 2 squad cars lurkin in the back watch the other 3
eek.gif
wooooord? when was this? i was there like a week beforechristmas.

Originally Posted by select127

laugh.gif
I kno it sounds funny but I read somewhere that this was against the law and the thief can actually sue if he cuts himself.

About the not bumpin in your neighborhood thing, that won't work....a lot of times, the dudes going around jacking your stuff is from another city. A few years ago, I knew this group of dudes who would leave round midnight and head to the surrounding cities 1-2 hours away. They'd clean out about 5-10 cars in one night then head back.

Eh, it could be, but I have a strong feeling that it's some dudes in my neighborhood or their friends. Because I have nothing whatsoever on the exterior ofmy truck to attract robbers. I don't have any rims or anything at all. I just got tinted windows, so that could possibly be a reason. But I'm sure theyheard my stupid brother jamming the system.
smh.gif

I need to find how, where, and how much does it cost to fix my keyhole to my door. Can anyone help?
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom