People using the Bathroom and not washing their hands...

can we get some legislation enacted to make these required?
farsidehandsnr9.jpg

By mattepaint at 2008-03-30

I honestly cannot stand public bathrooms. I try to limit my use of them.

Truthfully, I'd rather take a piss out in the bushes than in a bacteria trap, plus you get fresh air
laugh.gif

after i wash my hands and leave the bathroom I use hand sanitizer cause I hate touching the door handles of public bathrooms. I also hate using the computersat school. Who knows how many people touch those keyboards and I know they dont clean them

..? I just realized im ressurected from a ban using profanity. browsed through the buy sell forum and seen that i was logged in. Word say word!

nah though, my dad does that. he'll take a piss and flush and all but you never hear him wash his hands. touches the door knob the light switch and thedoor knob on the other side, even the lower section underneath the door knob on the side of the door to quickly close the door. everytime though, i gotta pulla lysol wipe when i use the bathroom at my parents house. it might seem weird cuz they're family but thats dirty nonetheless

wait. the point of washing hads after using the restroom is because you touched your genitals and you have germs? fools at my work trip on that stuff too. likewhat,? my cocks been covered the whole day right out the shower how the hell cant it be clean.

not washing hands after the bathroom is nasty as F...

tell me why tho, when i was in Chicago at the Sharks vs. Blackhawks game, no one after going to the bathroom washed their hands except my boys and me who arefrom CA?

AND when we went to the bars, same scenario...yikes

maybe its just the people in Chicago?

either way, not a good look for anyone

Nothing personal of course, but I hate those people that don't wash their hands after they use the bathroom. Even water washers (people that just wet theirhands without actually washing them with soap) gross me out. There are a lot of people on my office floor that either don't wash their hands or are waterwashers. Because of that, I never directly touch the door handle when I leave the bathroom of my office floor; I always use a paper towel when I leave thebathroom.

I live in a dorm. You guys have no idea.

I'm washing my hands, when I see a dude who just finished dropping a deuce start walking out when his boy calls him out on it.

He's like "What's the big deal, my hands didn't touch anything. Just the paper."

I turned around and gave him a
indifferent.gif

Dis-gus-ting.

do you not yell at em.I call gross %%$ people on that all the time.makes em feel really embarassed and backtrack to the faucet for soap and water.

but I am OCD so maybe that's why lol.

I wash my hands before I use the bathroom. See I know where I've been, but I don't know where the things I touch have been.

Why does this topic always come up?

Yes, I almost never wash my hands after I take a piss (always after a deuce, though).

Why is that nasty? Some of you don't think there are germs on other body parts? Why not take a shower after you piss?
Some of you folks on that steez are prob. fat or obese mf'ers or just plain unhealthy and you're worrying about people not washing hands after theytake a piss? There are other health issues to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom