People who dont pay bills Unapprecation.

My aunt rents out her homes to women that have kids and no man to help support them. These are really nice 3 bedroom houses she only asking $400 dollars amonth for. So anyway she rents her house to this lady with 6 kids, no involved fathers and none of them are on child support. So she stopped paying rent cuzonce again she got pregnant and is 4 months behind and is getting evicted. Two weeks ago she started calling my aunt everyday cussing her out and putting noteson here door saying the house in inhumane and everything but yells and cries when my uncle goes to tell her to get out states that this is going to put her andher kids in a shelter. So now she filing a suit against my aunt and uncle to get the 3 months of rent and her deposit back.

The morale of the story: no good deed goes unpunished
frown.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif

I mean come on....1 woman + SIX kids - child support = a recipe for DISASTER.

its unfortunate when people take advantage of people...i hope things work out for your family.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I dont think I could be a landlord, seems like a lot of headache.
I got family that are landlords and it's nothin, but headache
tired.gif
The tenant is tryna play the victim role when she is in the wrong for not paying her rent as agreed.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

woah 3 bedrooms 400$ a month? tell me your in NYC

my current apartment is too much
Thats what Im sayin. Where is this place OP ?

Damn, $400 a month rent for a 3bedroom house?

Would love to find something like that.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

woah 3 bedrooms 400$ a month? tell me your in NYC

my current apartment is too much

3 BR in NYc @ $400 a month

YEAH_RIGHT.jpg

Wishful thinking

My mother rented out her house to this family a few months back.

They were 3 months overdue on their rent, and when they were evicted, left my mom's place a MESS

they even took a knife and poked holes in the sink. Who the hell does that?

Whats worse is that it was a friend of mine's cousin.
smh.gif

If i ever see them, they're getting a piece of my mind thats for sure.

if you have a rental-you should get a property manager-they will handle everything- thats the best way to do it-since they see it as business.

gunnascott wrote:
mkmadshoes wrote:
if you have a rental-you should get a property manager-they will handle everything- thats the best way to do it-since they see it as business.

QFT

Exactly thats the best way they do random checks etc, and 4 the op, ur aunt i mean should never neva neva eva get involved with govt assistance etc. It seemslike a good idea thinking oh i know im good the rent will always get paid, its the govt. s&^t is such a hassle, if it isnt oh the check came late, theyfound out i make 2 much, etc a litany of excuse and bs... and aint like u can come after the govt cause U WILL NOT WIN

Originally Posted by gunnascott

My aunt rents out her homes to women that have kids and no man to help support them. These are really nice 3 bedroom houses she only asking $400 dollars a month for. So anyway she rents her house to this lady with 6 kids, no involved fathers and none of them are on child support. So she stopped paying rent cuz once again she got pregnant and is 4 months behind and is getting evicted. Two weeks ago she started calling my aunt everyday cussing her out and putting notes on here door saying the house in inhumane and everything but yells and cries when my uncle goes to tell her to get out states that this is going to put her and her kids in a shelter. So now she filing a suit against my aunt and uncle to get the 3 months of rent and her deposit back.

The morale of the story: no good deed goes unpunished
frown.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif

If she has no money to pay the rent, how she get the money to file a lawsuit?

Crazy people man. I hope you aunt has a valid leasing agreement with this damn lady, at least showing good cause.

Back
Top Bottom