People Who Drive Too Slow Are Just As Bad As Speeders

I live in Hawaii where the speed limit is like 40-50 in some areas and 55-60 max. Whenever I drive to the mainland, people get irritated by my slow driving... but man driving the higher speed limits feels really fast lol. 

I live in Hawaii where the speed limit is like 40-50 in some areas and 55-60 max. Whenever I drive to the mainland, people get irritated by my slow driving... but man driving the higher speed limits feels really fast lol. 
That's the reason why I like Hawaii because everyone's lifestyle is so chill there and everyone takes their time. I remember driving there one time and got annoyed and honked at the car in front of me for going super slow. Then I felt stupid for doing that right after I realized that people here like to drive slow. I'm so used to the driving style here that I didn't adapt to how people drive in Hawaii.  

I like how you guys talk in Hawaii
happy.gif
ho tanks ah cuz :smile:

Driving down the 80 just today...

A dude going under 65 in the fast lane x3
Two people merging onto the 80 (NO TRAFFIC!!!) at about 20 under the speed limit :rolleyes

Why don't people get that the on-ramp is supposed to assist you in matching the speed of traffic?!

I swear brothers, there is nothing that makes me angrier than someone on the Freeway/Highway doing 45/50 in a 65/70 zone :smh:

That makes people that are driving the speed limit have to go around you.

Or people like this that drive super damn slow in the fast lane :smh:

Or how about the person that merges onto the freeway at 40 mph and you're stuck behind them :smh:

That's a good way to die brothers, stay safe.

:x @ the guy in the vid... straight annoying! Guys really act like that?

Last edited:
tail gaters are even more annoying though, especially when you're already going at a pretty fast speed.

Word. I don't care if you wanna do 80 in a 50 I'm not going above 60-65. Not trying to get pulled over by those Rt 130 cops

i see your point but i feel like my chances of surviving a crash from a slow driver is high

Well some of you believe driving speed limit is slow. I try to never speed, it is constantly on my mind man. I get passed up a lot by folks but I am usually in the right lane.

Some of you just speed for no damn reason. I think it is an ego trip for some. "Look at me, I can drive fast." Not that serious man.

When you are talking about people who are "speedsters," I am assuming you mean people who simply drive fast in a straight line.  If thats the case, I agree with you.  People who drive 15 MPH under the speed limit definitely cause more accidents than people who cruise 15 MPH above the speed limit.

Now if you are talking about people who are smashing around, weaving in and out of lanes....I disagree with you. 

Well some of you believe driving speed limit is slow.
When you are talking about people who are "speedsters," I am assuming you mean people who simply drive fast in a straight line.  If thats the case, I agree with you.  People who drive 15 MPH under the speed limit definitely cause more accidents than people who cruise 15 MPH above the speed limit.

Now if you are talking about people who are smashing around, weaving in and out of lanes....I disagree with you. 
Where do people get this idea from? Do you have stats backing this up because I hear it often from people but have never seen proof of it.

How much should you go over when in the left/passing lane

I got a habit of going 20-30 over the limit when there's no cars in front of me.

But technically is that rude because you are blocking others from merging onto the left lane

On a big open highway im at 65-70 mph. Any less is too slow, any faster and I think im just wasting gas. 
laugh.gif

My speeding days are over. 

Well some of you believe driving speed limit is slow. I try to never speed, it is constantly on my mind man. I get passed up a lot by folks but I am usually in the right lane.

Some of you just speed for no damn reason. I think it is an ego trip for some. "Look at me, I can drive fast." Not that serious man.

Ding ding ding. I can rev up my Beamer and all that but for what, it's childish speeding through the highway and swerving in and out of traffic. Mutha*****s get killed liked that.

I will admit I was going 50 on the left lane today becuase it was raining pretty tough in nyc and the guy behind was blinking his headlights.
I moved to the middle and he ain't even pass me. Oh I never been stopped or had an accident and ain't trying to change that.

Back
Top Bottom