People who use the elevator to go up/down one floor UNAPPRECIATION.

Granted, there are some cases where people have to do this (disability, carrying things, etc.)...however, if you're able-bodied and choose to be lazy... :smh: Grinds my gears.

Man who are you telling. I hate this with a passion. Lazy mf's

Steps in general are just so disrespected man.

What if they feel like using the elevator? You use the stairs and accident might happen like you trip and fall, break both your legs. No one hears you because of the thick walls and the stairs get rarely used because of multiple elevators in the building, you are crawling but reach no where because the closest door is at the top of the stairs or all the way at the bottom. So your crawling for your life and the struggle gets to you. You see your life flash before your eyes and realize you are going to die in a damn stairwell. They find your body at the next fire drill and your body has signs of decomposition and the only way to identify you is with your teeth and one of them grimey dudes who sees you takes your jordans. So let them be, the people who choose the elevator. It ain't that big of a deal.

What type of people are you exactly referring to fam? I see what you trying to do here.

Where I train, some people take the elevator to go to the gym on the third floor :smh: :lol:

Stairs are faster in my building we use both floors in our department but if i am talking to someone on their way out i will take the elevator the one floor to continue to convo. I usually do this when we are interviewing. Sorry bro

i hate when people dont walk up the left side of the escalator. its like the fast lane on the highway, you want to stand there stay to the right

I deal with this at my job and it drives me crazy. I work at a hospital and one of the elevators gets locked out during meal delivery so only dietary is allowed to use it.  Usually isn't a problem, but on the weekends the physical therapy people are transporting patients at the same time lunch is being delivered, so it's really hard for other people to get an elevator.  I'll be delivering food trucks and I'll have about 10 people staring at me like lost souls because they can't get an elevator, when there's a stairwell literally 10 feet away from the elevator doors.   I'll be nice and drop people off on the way, but I'm not gonna lie and say my jimmies don't get rustled when they complain about how they had to wait 10 minutes but ask me to bring them to the floor directly above or below. It's only a 4-story building to begin with.  
mean.gif

What if they feel like using the elevator? You use the stairs and accident might happen like you trip and fall, break both your legs. No one hears you because of the thick walls and the stairs get rarely used because of multiple elevators in the building, you are crawling but reach no where because the closest door is at the top of the stairs or all the way at the bottom. So your crawling for your life and the struggle gets to you. You see your life flash before your eyes and realize you are going to die in a damn stairwell. They find your body at the next fire drill and your body has signs of decomposition and the only way to identify you is with your teeth and one of them grimey dudes who sees you takes your jordans. So let them be, the people who choose the elevator. It ain't that big of a deal.

Son. I'm dyin here at work. That was elaborate as all hell.

I do it but my apartment is on the 3rd and I guess I can walk it but I get lazy as heck when I get home from work.

I deal with this at my job and it drives me crazy. I work at a hospital and one of the elevators gets locked out during meal delivery so only dietary is allowed to use it.  Usually isn't a problem, but on the weekends the physical therapy people are transporting patients at the same time lunch is being delivered, so it's really hard for other people to get an elevator.  I'll be delivering food trucks and I'll have about 10 people staring at me like lost souls because they can't get an elevator, when there's a stairwell literally 10 feet away from the elevator doors.   I'll be nice and drop people off on the way, but I'm not gonna lie and say my jimmies don't get rustled when they complain about how they had to wait 10 minutes but ask me to bring them to the floor directly above or below. It's only a 4-story building to begin with.  :smh:

that is extremely idiotic for them to wait that long rather than walk. I feel your pain bro.

If you see someone about to do that, just stand in front of the elevator so they're not able to get out.

This only works if the person is weaker than you.

:wow: :wow: :rofl:

:rofl: lmaoooooooooooo what is your problem lmaoo you are so dumbbbb :smokin :smokin :smokin

sorry for calling you dumb lol it was just so random lol caught me off guard :lol: good job lol

" they find your body at the next fire drill " :lol: :lol: lmao

and the only way to identify it was you was to check your teeth because the rest of your body is already decomposing lol

Last edited:
lazy *** IT dudes cant walk a flight of stairs from the second floor to the first :smh:

i have to go 20 floors up and almost all the even numbers are pressed :smh:

lazy *** IT dudes cant walk a flight of stairs from the second floor to the first :smh:

i have to go 20 floors up and almost all the even numbers are pressed :smh:
we have too where I work. It's a secure, and also poorly designed, building so if I take the stairs down (it's a 2 story building) I end up back outside the downstairs door and have to keycard back in. On the way in, you can either keycard into the stairwell and go upstairs or keycard into the first floor then take the elevator. I choose the former usually. Then to make it even worst, to get to other parts of the bulding you have to go outside and walk around because there used to be a hallway, but the people on each different wing had some sort of pissing match over key control so the connecting hallways got boarded up and shut down, kinda like the Twix commercial

Last edited:
i was getting annoyed by people at my client's building (22 floors) until i realized they lock all of the stairwell doors but the bottom floor

Back
Top Bottom