People who use the elevator to go up/down one floor UNAPPRECIATION.

Man I only did this once. It was the day after I first did barbell squats ever so my legs were sore to the point it was hard to lift my legs up without some type of sore pain lol.

I was going to the school library 2nd floor (no classrooms in the 2nd floor) and I couldnt use the stairs so I had to take the elevator to go up a floor. I was in college and it was like 10:58 or 59 and so you have these people in the elevator who were in a rush to get to class. All of em people like 7 of em in the elevator were pissed as **** when we stopped on the 2nd floor "ARE YOU SERIOUS??" "YOU CANT WALK UP THE F'ING STAIRS?" "LAZY ***"

did the walk of shame with my head down lol

Last edited:
i did this a few times......... then again i fractured my ankle a few weeks ago lol

A few months ago this fat dude was yelling and screaming for me to hold the elevator while he ran. Dude got on sweating and dry heaving and then pressed the next floor down. I hit dude with the "seriously" and smh. He hit me with the Kanye shrug and got off. I was heated :lol:

What if they feel like using the elevator? You use the stairs and accident might happen like you trip and fall, break both your legs. No one hears you because of the thick walls and the stairs get rarely used because of multiple elevators in the building, you are crawling but reach no where because the closest door is at the top of the stairs or all the way at the bottom. So your crawling for your life and the struggle gets to you. You see your life flash before your eyes and realize you are going to die in a damn stairwell. They find your body at the next fire drill and your body has signs of decomposition and the only way to identify you is with your teeth and one of them grimey dudes who sees you takes your jordans. So let them be, the people who choose the elevator. It ain't that big of a deal.

man that's ridiculous :lol: i prefer the stairs

:nerd: koudie on that good stuff i see

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom