People who wear fitted hats just for style? Vol. Nationals Fitted

NT, do you think its dumb when you see people rockin a hat from a sports team for fashion purposes only? I have even went up to people like "Oh your a fan of the (insert team name) and majority said no.
laugh.gif

NT, do you think its dumb when you see people rockin a hat from a sports team for fashion purposes only? I have even went up to people like "Oh your a fan of the (insert team name) and majority said no.
laugh.gif

i dont understand the problem?

i mean i like baseball, its alright and ill rock my home team but i have hats of other teams because i love the logo/colors.

i dont understand the problem?

i mean i like baseball, its alright and ill rock my home team but i have hats of other teams because i love the logo/colors.

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

laugh.gif

is it really that serious?

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

laugh.gif

is it really that serious?

it doesn't bother me one bit, but I'm a big yankee fan so that's all I wear personally

Originally Posted by Christonic

When i ask ppl who wear jordans i ask do you play pro basketball majority say no.
I'm sorry but this point is just so awful I needed to point it out

it doesn't bother me one bit, but I'm a big yankee fan so that's all I wear personally

Originally Posted by Christonic

When i ask ppl who wear jordans i ask do you play pro basketball majority say no.
I'm sorry but this point is just so awful I needed to point it out

Back
Top Bottom