People who wear fitted hats just for style? Vol. Nationals Fitted

The only time I've ever asked about an apparel was when this white kid was wearing an arm/shooting sleeve. Coming off an injury myself, I asked him if he had surgery or something on his elbow and he said no, he was perfectly fine... SMH.

The only time I've ever asked about an apparel was when this white kid was wearing an arm/shooting sleeve. Coming off an injury myself, I asked him if he had surgery or something on his elbow and he said no, he was perfectly fine... SMH.

Originally Posted by maldonado

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

NT, do you think its dumb when you see people rockin a hat from a sports team for fashion purposes only? I have even went up to people like "Oh your a fan of the (insert team name) and majority said no.
laugh.gif

certified dork right here.

work on gettin GIRLS. MONEY.

Don't worry what the next mans doing, chump.

laugh.gif
Mad salty. Its just a thread on NT. Takin it a little too far.

NT, do you think its dumb when you see people rockin a hat from a sports team for fashion purposes only? I have even went up to people like "Oh your a fan of the (insert team name) and majority said no.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Well I mean the Yankees fitted is a +@%+%@# classic though.Heads from the Bronx to Bogota wear those so I mean...
The Nats hat (while fairly new) is pretty much on it's way there.

Well I mean the Yankees fitted is a +@%+%@# classic though.Heads from the Bronx to Bogota wear those so I mean...
The Nats hat (while fairly new) is pretty much on it's way there.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I don't get how he's being salty. Salty means he's jealous of something.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I don't get how he's being salty. Salty means he's jealous of something.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

its the equivalent of wearing a cross and not being religious, plain stupid
roll.gif

I know right.
At least a few people on here know what I actually mean.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

its the equivalent of wearing a cross and not being religious, plain stupid
roll.gif

I know right.
At least a few people on here know what I actually mean.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
 You posting a worthless thread about what other guys wear is taking it too far, g.

I was giving you instructions on how to realize your potential.

elementarykidsmotivation101

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
 You posting a worthless thread about what other guys wear is taking it too far, g.

I was giving you instructions on how to realize your potential.

elementarykidsmotivation101

"Can i get that "F" fitted? Yeah the one with the fish on it? Yeah.... and also the T fitted up there....and can i get that C with the T goin down the middle? Yeahh thats dope"

Not a big deal to me personally...but i hate people in the bay area who wear Dodgers hats...everything else is ok with me

"p.s. bro can i get that A fitted? not the green one... but, but the one with that lil ring at the top"

"Can i get that "F" fitted? Yeah the one with the fish on it? Yeah.... and also the T fitted up there....and can i get that C with the T goin down the middle? Yeahh thats dope"

Not a big deal to me personally...but i hate people in the bay area who wear Dodgers hats...everything else is ok with me

"p.s. bro can i get that A fitted? not the green one... but, but the one with that lil ring at the top"

not gonna lie, i rock hats strictly for style purposes only. i like hats so i wear em (sue me)

i think its MAD lame when another dude comes up to me talkin bout some "eff the _________ (insert team name here)"

dude get off my sack BRO. its not that serious

[/rant]

Back
Top Bottom