People who wear fitted hats just for style? Vol. Nationals Fitted

I understand what you're talkin bout. like those bammas with them reds fitteds on lookin like sheep.

It is a style in my town. I guess.
laugh.gif

I understand what you're talkin bout. like those bammas with them reds fitteds on lookin like sheep.

It is a style in my town. I guess.
laugh.gif

If we didnt wear team fitteds, then we would wear Supreme fitteds, then we would be called hypebeast.No one wants to be a hypebeast.

If we didnt wear team fitteds, then we would wear Supreme fitteds, then we would be called hypebeast.No one wants to be a hypebeast.

laugh.gif
@ responses. NTers always got jokes. And no its not that serious.
I just notice a lot of people wearing the same hats usually the Yankee or Nationals. 

laugh.gif
@ responses. NTers always got jokes. And no its not that serious.
I just notice a lot of people wearing the same hats usually the Yankee or Nationals. 

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

it doesn't bother me one bit, but I'm a big yankee fan so that's all I wear personally

Originally Posted by Christonic

When i ask ppl who wear jordans i ask do you play pro basketball majority say no.
I'm sorry but this point is just so awful I needed to point it out

I believe that was the point of that comment.

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

it doesn't bother me one bit, but I'm a big yankee fan so that's all I wear personally

Originally Posted by Christonic

When i ask ppl who wear jordans i ask do you play pro basketball majority say no.
I'm sorry but this point is just so awful I needed to point it out

I believe that was the point of that comment.

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

NT, do you think its dumb when you see people rockin a hat from a sports team for fashion purposes only? I have even went up to people like "Oh your a fan of the (insert team name) and majority said no.
laugh.gif

certified dork right here.

work on gettin GIRLS. MONEY.

Don't worry what the next mans doing, chump.

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

NT, do you think its dumb when you see people rockin a hat from a sports team for fashion purposes only? I have even went up to people like "Oh your a fan of the (insert team name) and majority said no.
laugh.gif

certified dork right here.

work on gettin GIRLS. MONEY.

Don't worry what the next mans doing, chump.

Back
Top Bottom