People who wear fitted hats just for style? Vol. Nationals Fitted

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

indifferent.gif
I can't believe you think this in 2010.. Did you really think that many people liked the Reds.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

I only wear Nats fitteds
pimp.gif

And its just a hat dude, its not that serious
laugh.gif

I don't wear fitteds a lot, but when I do, its for casual wear, especially if I need a haircut, or if I'm running to the grocery store/gas station/etc.

A lot of kids do it because they think its cool, let the kids be kids. Thats what they do. We used to wear basketball/baseball jerseys back in elementary school days, and none of us were about to step on the court
laugh.gif

So let them live.

I only wear Nats fitteds
pimp.gif

And its just a hat dude, its not that serious
laugh.gif

I don't wear fitteds a lot, but when I do, its for casual wear, especially if I need a haircut, or if I'm running to the grocery store/gas station/etc.

A lot of kids do it because they think its cool, let the kids be kids. Thats what they do. We used to wear basketball/baseball jerseys back in elementary school days, and none of us were about to step on the court
laugh.gif

So let them live.

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

NT, do you think its dumb when you see people rockin a hat from a sports team for fashion purposes only? I have even went up to people like "Oh your a fan of the (insert team name) and majority said no.
laugh.gif
what type of cornball thread is this? Like you just discovered this

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

NT, do you think its dumb when you see people rockin a hat from a sports team for fashion purposes only? I have even went up to people like "Oh your a fan of the (insert team name) and majority said no.
laugh.gif
what type of cornball thread is this? Like you just discovered this

i rock the hats to match with whatever im wearing i dont see nothignn wrong with it
i mean its peoples style nothing to laugh o joke about just my .02

i rock the hats to match with whatever im wearing i dont see nothignn wrong with it
i mean its peoples style nothing to laugh o joke about just my .02

who doesnt wear them for style?? Yeah i may not follow baseball, but Im knowledgeable about the Hats I wear.
Im not a CR Fan, but I have a CR hat. you seem to not be worried enough about you, and too much about other people

who doesnt wear them for style?? Yeah i may not follow baseball, but Im knowledgeable about the Hats I wear.
Im not a CR Fan, but I have a CR hat. you seem to not be worried enough about you, and too much about other people

Back
Top Bottom