People who wear fitted hats just for style? Vol. Nationals Fitted

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

"Can i get that "F" fitted? Yeah the one with the fish on it? Yeah.... and also the T fitted up there....and can i get that C with the T goin down the middle? Yeahh thats dope"

Not a big deal to me personally...but i hate people in the bay area who wear Dodgers hats...everything else is ok with me

"p.s. bro can i get that A fitted? not the green one... but, but the one with that lil ring at the top"

laugh.gif
 i worked at lids a while back.  if a girl came in not knowing the teams i'd help them out because most women have no clue what a yankee fitted would look like but  whenever dudes would come in asking for the "F" hat, the "C" hat, the "B" hat, the "Star" hat etc,   i would just ask them what team is that, it would be funny when it would be a team with a C on it since the cubs or reds both have c's or when they'd ask for an A hat because the a's, angels, and braves all have A's on their hats.  when dudes would look confused i would just tell em we sell mlb on field baseball hats, that we didn't sell hats with letters on them.  to me it was funny and it helped kill time.

but to me you should at least know the name of the team your wearing, nothing wrong with wearing hats for fashion but at least know the hat with a W on it is a washington nationals hat.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

"Can i get that "F" fitted? Yeah the one with the fish on it? Yeah.... and also the T fitted up there....and can i get that C with the T goin down the middle? Yeahh thats dope"

Not a big deal to me personally...but i hate people in the bay area who wear Dodgers hats...everything else is ok with me

"p.s. bro can i get that A fitted? not the green one... but, but the one with that lil ring at the top"

laugh.gif
 i worked at lids a while back.  if a girl came in not knowing the teams i'd help them out because most women have no clue what a yankee fitted would look like but  whenever dudes would come in asking for the "F" hat, the "C" hat, the "B" hat, the "Star" hat etc,   i would just ask them what team is that, it would be funny when it would be a team with a C on it since the cubs or reds both have c's or when they'd ask for an A hat because the a's, angels, and braves all have A's on their hats.  when dudes would look confused i would just tell em we sell mlb on field baseball hats, that we didn't sell hats with letters on them.  to me it was funny and it helped kill time.

but to me you should at least know the name of the team your wearing, nothing wrong with wearing hats for fashion but at least know the hat with a W on it is a washington nationals hat.

I hate when people wear jerseys of players who they arent. I went up to a guy and was like hey are you lebron james and he said no and I was upset

I hate when people wear jerseys of players who they arent. I went up to a guy and was like hey are you lebron james and he said no and I was upset

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Fitteds aint even in style anymore.
here we go..THIS!

lolz...a obviously aren't from planet earth then..fitteds are just as popular as ever...

as far as only rockin your favorite team...thats some 80's-mid 90's stuff right here...these days no one cares..HOWEVER i do

get annoyed when someone rocks a fitted and has NO CLUE what team or hell what damn sport it is..i mean god at least learn

someone on da roster and how they doing....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Fitteds aint even in style anymore.
here we go..THIS!

lolz...a obviously aren't from planet earth then..fitteds are just as popular as ever...

as far as only rockin your favorite team...thats some 80's-mid 90's stuff right here...these days no one cares..HOWEVER i do

get annoyed when someone rocks a fitted and has NO CLUE what team or hell what damn sport it is..i mean god at least learn

someone on da roster and how they doing....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

That's the Wilmington fitted
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

That's the Wilmington fitted
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by maldonado

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

NT, do you think its dumb when you see people rockin a hat from a sports team for fashion purposes only? I have even went up to people like "Oh your a fan of the (insert team name) and majority said no.
laugh.gif

certified dork right here.

work on gettin GIRLS. MONEY.

Don't worry what the next mans doing, chump.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways Im a Yankee fan so I mostly wear Yankee fitteds.

But Im also an MLB fan so I wear whatever the @*%* team I want to. You know why? Cause Im a G
pimp.gif

Nah but seriously, I only wear MLB on-field caps and I can do that because Im an MLB fan.

Originally Posted by maldonado

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

NT, do you think its dumb when you see people rockin a hat from a sports team for fashion purposes only? I have even went up to people like "Oh your a fan of the (insert team name) and majority said no.
laugh.gif

certified dork right here.

work on gettin GIRLS. MONEY.

Don't worry what the next mans doing, chump.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways Im a Yankee fan so I mostly wear Yankee fitteds.

But Im also an MLB fan so I wear whatever the @*%* team I want to. You know why? Cause Im a G
pimp.gif

Nah but seriously, I only wear MLB on-field caps and I can do that because Im an MLB fan.

I'm a twins fan but have a ton of different fitteds but no other AL Central teams, no Yanks or Sox.

Don't really see the issue. If someone asked me about the hat I was wearing I could talk about the team.

Back
Top Bottom