People without Medical Insurance

I got dropped from my mom's medical insurance policy through her company because they raised the rates.  What are some good companies to work for that offer good benefits?  By good benefits I am talking about an insurance company that helps covers prescription drugs and such.  Being a college student and living on my own, I just had to pay $375+ for some medication at the pharmacy...
sick.gif

Same #*+! happened to me but my mom called them up and flippppppped a #*+!. Needless to say i am back on the health insurance. But what i had to do was sign up for free care, it made me feel like a bum but atleast i got my physical. But i went like a good 6 months without HC. But if you are in college just take that school health care even though its like 1500

No health care for 2+ years here. It sucks because the littlest thing can be so @++@#*$ expensive.

[RightwingNT'er] Its ur fault u don't have insurance. If u did what what u were supposed to or if ur parents didn't slack off, u wouldn't have this problem. Good thing my hard earned money is going to help get u poor people health insurance
mad.gif
/rant [RightwingNT'er]

But I was w/o health insurance for a while until I got Unison adultBasic. It's like $40/mo. and the prescription copay is bananas so I just pray I don't need any medication til I get a gig w/ benefits
laugh.gif

My family only has supplement insurance through aflac but we don't really go to doctors like that. I have only gone to the doctors for sports physicals in my life.

having kids has forced me to be aware of healthcare and all that goes into it.

I'm in education, so i go through the district.

Correct me if I'm wrong but i've heard that Starbucks has decent a decent plan for employees.

the best insurance in this country is tricare...

marry someone in the military and get free healthcare for you and yours.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

My family only has supplement insurance through aflac but we don't really go to doctors like that. I have only gone to the doctors for sports physicals in my life.

hey can you elaborate a little more about the supplement insurance? Does it cover all types of drugs?

I have a preexisting condition. It was either pay rent (if I could find someone to even insure me) or have insurance. I went without insurance and prayed that nothing serious would happen. I did receive discount womens related coverage through the state, but that only dealt with birth control and those sort of exams. I'm now insured through my job but it was a few years of no coverage.

UPS has FREE health care for workers and there families

Part timers are included also, but you have to be employed for a whole year to be eligible...
tired.gif

i use to have medical from my moms job adn mines. then i got dropped off my moms and job stopped offering medical for a while but we got it back. i went a little over a year without it.

wow ive been with no healthcare most of my life. to me ANY insurance is BS. of course if something happens then im *&^% of out luck, but in everyones lifetime big things dont happen.
Insurance companies make money based on the chance of something happening. I could elaborate more but most of NT wont even care or read. to brainwashed in todays society.
I only been to the hospitol once and that was when I was born every other thing that happened to me ive been able to go just by natural cure.

Back
Top Bottom