Perfect Bday gift for my 23 yr old BF

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

RC cars, as in the ones that drift? those are
pimp.gif
those gas ones
pimp.gif

my older cousins used to buy them when we were younger and they used to crash them
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

also RC plane, even though he'll probably crash it right away

i feel bad for OP...she had no idea what she was getting herself into posing this question on NT.  with that being said,

you should let him put it in...

Spoiler [+]
gear, when he's testing out his new RC that you got him!

but on a serious note, it just depends on what kind of person he's like.  if he's laid back, keep it simple (treat him to something you know he enjoys doing).  if he's one of those adventurous types who likes doing new things, go rent a hot air ballon and get off the ground for awhile.

Well in an attempt to help i turn 23 in august. I want a michael Jordan jersey to wear out if too much then a beckham jersey will do (num 23) I want a nice new wallet pref louis black/black damier. I would also like some lowering springs for my car. I don't know if you have a spending limit or if he is materialistic as i am lol.

But like everyone else said if you do something different in the bedroom (doesn't even have to be as extreme as some say) he will remember it for a while and prob brag about it to his friends.

Lol I was pretty sure what I was getting myself into but I'm sure through all the BS suggestions I get I will find something that will inspire me.....Thanks to those that gave real suggestions.

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

Originally Posted by Messyyy

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

SMH at me for breaking down at acronym in less than a second
laugh.gif
i ddnt get the acronym
frown.gif

yea im lost on it too. lol

-Tyler

really?
LET me break it down.  She wants to give HIM a present.  The situation's PUT her in bind.  IT is perplexing to her and she's IN dire need.  She's asking for YOUR advice.  Her BUTT's on the line.

-J-

Get him a pair of his favorite shoes. If he already has a pair, get him another
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

Originally Posted by Messyyy

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

SMH at me for breaking down at acronym in less than a second
laugh.gif
i ddnt get the acronym
frown.gif

yea im lost on it too. lol

-Tyler

really?
LET me break it down.  She wants to give HIM a present.  The situation's PUT her in bind.  IT is perplexing to her and she's IN dire need.  She's asking for YOUR advice.  Her BUTT's on the line.

-J-

roll.gif

But really, just get him some new shoes

Originally Posted by WhitMoeLucyBrown

Lol I was pretty sure what I was getting myself into but I'm sure through all the BS suggestions I get I will find something that will inspire me.....Thanks to those that gave real suggestions.
I assume that by "real suggestions" you were referring to these...
Oh YoU MaD wrote:
LHPIIYB
air max 87 wrote:
you got a sister? 
nerd.gif

Elpablo21 wrote:
my gf took me to the strip club for my 23rd...then told me to pick out a girl to take home

you cant lose with that one
I hate to break it to you, but these are legit suggestions. And if you guys have been together for a while, he's probably not going to be bragging to his friends about what you did. And even if he does, it will just make his boys jealous. If you really want to spend some cash money on a physical gift, take him to a sports event.

Back
Top Bottom