Best combo.... ever.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by Theta

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Theta wrote:

LHPIIYBTSIYWCATGMHBIBASHD. IRMHBAEWSOJ. CGWWT.

this might a minute, but i'm gonna figure it out...

-J-

roll.gif
i gave up
i dont get it either
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Let Him Put It In Your B To See If You Will C And Then Go Make Him Some Breakfast In Bed And S His D. I Recommend Making Him Some Bacon And Eggs With Some Orange Juice. Cant Go Wrong With That.

lmfao how did you guys miss something that was THIS OBVIOUS. smh (shake my head)

loljk

-J-

roll.gif
i was in abad mood this morning but that just ade my day alot better

Originally Posted by So Authentic

Originally Posted by swizzc

Soak a tampon in a bucket of vodka. Insert it into his butt. Buttshots... will get him way more drunk in way less time, alcohol goes right into the blodstream. It's a gift that he can use again and again. Priceless really.

the $$%#?
roll.gif
i literally LOL right now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

plan a evening or weekend together. take him out and cater to him, make it remember-able (is that a word)

Theta wrote:

-J-

roll.gif
i gave up
i dont get it either
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Let Him Put It In Your B To See If You Will C And Then Go Make Him Some Breakfast In Bed And S His D. I Recommend Making Him Some Bacon And Eggs With Some Orange Juice. Cant Go Wrong With That.

lmfao how did you guys miss something that was THIS OBVIOUS. smh (shake my head)

loljk

Originally Posted by Theta

Theta wrote:

-J-

roll.gif
i gave up
i dont get it either
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

loljk

-J-

dunno where you're located but tickets to an NBA playoff game if he likes basketball would be a good gift...or just tickets to his favorite baseball team or whatever.

Originally Posted by swizzc

Soak a tampon in a bucket of vodka. Insert it into his butt. Buttshots... will get him way more drunk in way less time, alcohol goes right into the blodstream. It's a gift that he can use again and again. Priceless really.
WoW....ummm...ummm...Thanx very much but I think I'll pass on this.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom