perfect face?

http://www.dailymail.co.u...ains-beautiful-face.html

article-2132896-127E2CCA000005DC-111_642x939.jpg

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

While she's not what I would describe as perfect, she is cute and I'd mash. Interesting to see beauty broken down objectively

inb4 average white girl/she probably has no mass/ez pass

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Hmm..a blue eyed blonde haired white woman. Shocking. I wonder what criteria they're using.
I believe it was based on the Golden Ratio.

Shes dope . Very pretty. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder and for me the perfect face has to be mixed. Exotic

The 18-year-old student is blessed with what is described as the perfect face. It matches an international blueprint for the optimum ratio between eyes, mouth, forehead and chin, endowing her with flawless proportions.
A woman's face is said to be most attractive when the space between her pupils is just under half the width of her face from ear to ear. Florence scores a 44 per cent ratio. Experts also believe the relative distance between eyes and mouth should be just over a third of the measurement from hairline to chin. Florence's ratio is 32.8 per cent.
Singer Shania Twain and actresses Liz Hurley and Jessica Alba are ranked among perfectly formed celebrities. 

From the article.
Not saying I agree with their criteria, but that's where they're basing it on.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

The 18-year-old student is blessed with what is described as the perfect face. It matches an international blueprint for the optimum ratio between eyes, mouth, forehead and chin, endowing her with flawless proportions.
A woman's face is said to be most attractive when the space between her pupils is just under half the width of her face from ear to ear. Florence scores a 44 per cent ratio. Experts also believe the relative distance between eyes and mouth should be just over a third of the measurement from hairline to chin. Florence's ratio is 32.8 per cent.
Singer Shania Twain and actresses Liz Hurley and Jessica Alba are ranked among perfectly formed celebrities. 
From the article.
Not saying I agree with their criteria, but that's where they're basing it on.

ampffo.jpg

Funny how the perfect face is one of the most forgettable.

Back
Top Bottom